Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 5:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Layout Pwn'd!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 12, 2004 18:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The current spiel goes:

Westminster (as it was on the old site)
  Old English MT
  sans-serif

If you are getting something ugly, 'tis your own computer's fault for choosing the ugly font. Why it is not grabbing one of the ones it is supposed to grab is beyond me.
  My guess is that your compy sucks. Hrhr.
Ice

Member #46

Nov 12, 2004 21:37
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I did a nice Copy/Paste and found out that it's "Algerian" font that's showing up on my computer. How rare...

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
Camo

Member #5

Nov 14, 2004 4:59
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey one thing I reckon would look a lot better, is see how on the top right corner you have:

Main
  Battling Dragons
  R.E. League
  Forums

if Minty could just put like half a cm between the text and the side of the page it would look better.

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 14, 2004 10:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

As I have already stated, like, twice in this very post, Camo, my burnt-out lad....
  The text links in the upper corner are only temporary. They are going to be replaced with images as soon as I draw them, which should not be that far away.

Ahem... where was I now? Algerian, eh? Sounds odd... and sucky. Of course, maybe there is in fact something buggered about the first two texts I specified. I currently have neither of 'em for some strange reason even tho' I installed fonts from Adobe onto this freshly-formatted compy. I did do a copy-paste job from the old CSS, sure, but still... who knows what coulda happened in between there.

Lousy internet monkey strikes again...
Camo

Member #5

Nov 14, 2004 17:40

You want me to read before being critical? Pffft.

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Ice

Member #46

Nov 15, 2004 24:32

Yeah, I checked on my desktop, and Westminster is what is displaying on there. Personally, having seen both, I prefer the Algerian. When I get to my laptop I'll get a screenshot of it.

* uses CurseBless because I'm trying to learn combine faster *

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Nov 16, 2004 4:46

I see a NID!!!

How longs that guy been there?

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 16, 2004 10:17

Well, as it sez on the Main Page, that update was made yesterday. I'm guessing on the border of it being today, too, since I don't remember seeing it when I came here last night around ten or so. Also, he mentions the changed splash... uh-oh...

* idiotically remembers that Halloween images need change'd on his site as well *

* everyone is amazed at the fact that Gobbo has a site, even tho' it has been mentioned before *

* everyone forgets that he has a site, as normal, and drown themselves in egg nog *

Mmm, egg nog...

"Thank you, Spanky San, for giving Ling-Ling honor in hat form."
  - Drawn Together
Camo

Member #5

Nov 20, 2004 5:37

GOBBO HAS A SITE?

I've never had egg nog, must be an American thing, although I remember once when I was young I kept informing my father I'd like to pour egg nog all over his head.

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Nov 24, 2004 15:13
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wah! You took down the 'screw whatever you like' thing!
  Crying

When I read that line, I KNEW I was going to love this site!

Well, I guess I can't complain too much, since as the line pointed out, it's Ems' site, he can do what he wants! Nervous

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Nov 24, 2004 15:17]
Rook

Member #112

Nov 24, 2004 15:29
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I'll miss that, too. But the sitedid need a change.

I like the little ads. As for the Shadow Aura one, I should've guessed! That's why it has its own link now!

To wield a sword is to wield the most divine and diverse weapon of all time.
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 24, 2004 16:38

Yeah, the "screw whatev" may make a comeback. I just did not want to leave up the orignal message any try to say that the main page changed. So many idiots would be like "Der, it be th saim!"

Shado... what? Shadora has always had its own link in the sidebar! Ever since Monsta Killa was released on RE, it has been there.

Shows how much you pay attention Mean Look * uses LandSmite on Rook most righteously *

"I'm not smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything." - Beast Boy
Sword
draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 12, 2004 8:26
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Out of curiosity, is the sidebar supposed to be different in the END pages? I noticed that everywhere else on this site I go, the sidebar is rather grayish. At the END pages, however, it is blue.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 12, 2004 11:04

Yes, just as before, different style sheets are used on every section of the site. Right now, Shadora and general phantasy use the grayish while REL and END have blue.

They are supposed to have different background and top images and the such, but I have yet to get around to drawing those out.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 24, 2024 5:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022