Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 22:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Links?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Oct 22, 2004 15:38
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was looking for MIDIs in links section, and a lot of the links need to be updated/removed. Goten Galore doesn't even exist anymore, and Necrasaro's has moved.

Jocks may pick on us poor nerds, but it's us who turn out to be the doctors tending to their sports injuries. Ironic, no?
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 27, 2004 23:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, Necro's link moves around a lot. Unfortunately, that one page always links to wherever he ends up.

He has not moved in a while, tho'. Being a n00b to Necrosaro, I would not expect you to know that.

And y'know, broken links on the links page is hardly a reportable offense. I mean, servers crash, things get moved around, things come back -- it is really no one's call to make but mine when I make my rounds and clean up pages like the links page. I think I know what the problem is. * realizing that he has too much of it on his hands, uses SmokeSwipe on Rook's SpareTime* Thar we go.

[Editted by MintMan on Oct 27, 2004 23:50]
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Oct 30, 2004 18:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How does one go about finding the relics page these days?
  I went through the FAQ and the link is well.....dead

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 30, 2004 21:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Open the dead Relics page, then change "relics.shtml" to "relic.shtml". That's how I access it whenever I want to access the Relics page.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  All your base are belong to us.

MintMan

Member #1

Oct 31, 2004 12:19

The relics link in the FAQ is broken? Really? Huh... * uses LandSmite on Blade for being so slow to report such a problem * Only one of them must be then.

At any rate, the normal way to access the relics page is to, well, actually click the relic you are attempting to view in your or another member's account.
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 31, 2004 15:22

heh, the relic link dissappears, my relics dissappear...AGAIN! I think we have a thief program in here. Or a hacker. Or it is just the web acting up.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 22:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022