Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 19:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Those weird pets...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Oct 14, 2004 3:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey is it just here in australia or is it in america as well......Neopets is at McDonalds!
  why....why did this blasphemy occur...friggin cartoon mock ups....
  MM u gotta collaborate with some neopets person and set up a kick ass system so us Enders can attack those.....things.
  It is warping innocent peoples minds.As mrs lovejoy on the simpsons said " Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?" (i.e me....I turn the T.V on and see Neopets at least six times)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !

Camo

Member #5

Oct 14, 2004 4:59
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, they had pokemon ones for a while too, hey that was making me buy kids meals when I went to Maccas.

Ahhh... good ol spinning pikachu and torchic

c*** me up scotty
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 14, 2004 8:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, Ems was suppose to impliment something called "New Zoo" in BD, I do believe it was. As you may already know, "Neo" is greek for new, so Ems merely reversed the etimology of the NP name to get NZ.

This was suppose to be some sort of blasphemy to NP, but when I spoke of it a few weeks ago to Ems, he had already entirely forgotten even coming up with the idea. Quite funny, no?

"Turk, you just got schooled by the two whitest chicks in American!"
  "None of you can prove it, though."
  "I got it on tape!"
  ~ Scrubs. Pricless!
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 14, 2004 18:47

Yeah... I do not really know what New Zoo was supposed to be about (an important thing that Gobbo forgot to mention is that "Zoo" is Greek for "animal", which is the closest translation to "pet" as you can get).

But aye, we did have those over here, and aye, they do suck. They even have their own card game and PS game -- both very sucky, of course. How do I know? No, I have not played them! Just.... c'mon!

Games are not supposed to be made by commercial corporations. I mean, the entire thing was founded on pandering to stupidity of the world. The actual gaming mechanics if any behind NP are the least thought of thing in the world, which is really bad considering that it is supposed to be a game.

Then, most importantly.... Green Tentacle. It is a NP thing. It is green. It is a tentacle. It is sucky.

.... well, give what they promise, no?
Blade

Member #99

Oct 15, 2004 2:50

NP:Think fluffy clouds RE:Bite me
  So this Nz could some how affiliat with Np so we could attack them or what?
  Evil good plan: We attack neopets owners till they lie dead in ruins and then the game (/ puddle of crap) loses intrest and dies. Muahahahaha-ha
  * uses the technique rook on Camo for no paticular reason * (rook? you say strike and blast combo designed to hit rook and in turn was called rook)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !

Sword
Camo

Member #5

Oct 15, 2004 5:16
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Those neopet maccas toys are alright for free gidgets you get with a burger and fries. Although fluffy little BD monsters would be much cooler, I'd probobly actually buy a fluffy little nid.

c*** me up scotty
Rook

Member #112

Oct 15, 2004 9:03
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ooooh! I'm popular! My name has been used!

Alright. I'll admit it. I've played it. A freind of mine made me play it. It's okay. Slanted Mouth It's a little too goody two shoes. They've got a tiger lookin' dude, and he likes to eat berries??? What the???

* uses the technique Guard for his personal defense *

I am Rook! Self-proclaimed lord of the n00bs!
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 15, 2004 20:47

*:combine Strike Blast TechName Target*, ya git! You put Rook's name without first filling in the ID field quite delibrately mentioned in how to use your combine token!

And why the carp does everyone always learn Strike, Blast, and then combine them? It is not a good combination! It is one of the slowest actions in the game with the smallest amounts of pay-offs. * uses the technique LandSmite on Blade in a display of good techness *

And crap no would it be affiliated in any way with NeoPets. First off, how would I exactly obtain such affiliation? And second, why would they affiliate themselves with some that horribly mocks and insults ever nuance of NP's idiotic culture and non-sensical, unoriginal, and illogical being?
Sword
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Oct 20, 2004 11:02
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, they do have some good games there, such as Destruct-o-Match 2 and...well, just it, which I have developed a minor addiction to. HELP!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 20, 2004 15:56

I'll help you! * fabricates a LearningStick * Now, this will only hurt a ... lot Evil Grin

* With much ferocity, uses the technique Carnage on Lugiatrainer with a learningstick to learn him up something aweful *

Snap out of it, man! It's NeoPets! 'Tis the most retarded thing ever! Snap! Out! Of! It! ... pant pant pant Okay, I'm done.

Why be sane? ... 'Cuz you're stupid! That's why!
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Oct 20, 2004 18:09

I think all the games on there are just watered down 'shareware' games that run all jumpy and cartoonafied.

c*** me up scotty
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Oct 21, 2004 17:26
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

But the sounds man, the sounds! nigh constant explosions! unable to resist!
Camo

Member #5

Oct 21, 2004 18:04

You can always just start listening to heavy metal.

Damn, no exlamation icon.

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
Blade

Member #99

Oct 22, 2004 18:54

Pokemon Australia eh? you set this up Camo?? and you a Moderator....must be fun!

aye Heavy Metal there 's your explosions
  * uses the technique ReverseSeppuku on Camo *
  It worked! [-_-] "grows to level 2 noob"

*Woah! What a ride!* !

[Editted by Blade on Oct 22, 2004 18:55]
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Oct 22, 2004 20:53

Hey I'm not just a mod, I'm admin :D.

Its a scary time when a guy like me is leading pokemon in Australia...

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 23, 2004 12:40

* uses the technique Lightningstorm to imagine what it would be like for Camo to admin for RE *
  *Shudder*

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 23, 2004 15:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

...And I thought I was the only one abusing FtRPG.

At any rate, I don't know anything about NeoPets apart from what was written about it in TIME magazine. Does it really advertise McDonald's and the like so much?

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." -Goombario

Sword
Rook

Member #112

Oct 23, 2004 16:31
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sadly, yes. They even have a Neopian McDonald's, a game, and some sorta stamp hunt. Burger King all the way!!!

To wield a sword is to wield the most divine and diverse weapon of all time.
Camo

Member #5

Oct 23, 2004 17:44

Yeah, one of you bastards say something on my post in the REL section so I can dribble on about Pokemon Australia more.

c**t me up scotty
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 19:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022