Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 8:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Signature

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
WriteMan.exe

Member #140

Oct 12, 2004 19:58
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How do I change my sig?

I wanna change it
  (Are you sure Bush is a repub? looks like an ass to me!! or (god was right "Burn the Bush")

"MegaMan is cool. But I'm cooler!"
   -WriteMan.exe
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 12, 2004 20:06
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Es muy fácil. Just go to "Edit Account", enter your information, scroll down and change your sig.

Incidentally, this is also used to modify your password or to view what global items you have.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Rook

Member #112

Oct 13, 2004 20:49
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Now you can have both! Mints has a new randomizer. Doi.

Kerry sucks. Funny jokes 'tho.

Dang! HeatWave won't work!

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!

[Editted by Rook on Oct 13, 2004 20:50]

[Editted by Rook on Oct 13, 2004 20:51]
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 14, 2004 1:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What do you mean when you say "now you can have both?"

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 14, 2004 8:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um, he prolly meant, Lwty, that- On Oct 13, 2004 20:49, Rook said:
Mints has a new randomizer.

Have you not noticed how Mint, myself, and a few others have been displaying a wide variety of different signatures in the same time period? 'Tis the signature randomizer. On Oct 13, 2004 20:49, Rook said:
Doi.

Check in yer account page.

Why be sane? ... 'Cuz you're stupid! That's why!
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 14, 2004 18:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Or check the updates to the site once in a great while.

It is a great place to find out, you know, everything that happens here. * uses the technique Mallet on LieutenantEagle with an ineedhelpticket to smack some sense into him *

I am unhappy with the current system, however. Ten max is no way to go. I should set up individual files for blokes/members with an entirely dynamic size based on your rank. I mean, it would suck to have to change one sig for another because you ran out of room. All should be able to coexist happily with one another, until one of your signatures obtains a drinking problem.
  And then they have an intervention and say "Kato, you have so much to live for."
  "No I don't."
  "Well, yeah."

... Crying

Now let us have some of that sweet, sweet random goodness!

"Is he dead?" - Brak
  "He was when I killed him." - Zorak
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Oct 15, 2004 9:07
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How wou'd ranks be decided?

* uses the technique HeatWave on WriteMan.exe for bein' an idiot *

Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 15, 2004 17:50

Probably by how much MintMan likes you and/or respects you.

* uses the technique ProtectiveHeal on WriteMan.exe because we were all new and naive at one point *

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." -President Dubya

Sword
Rook

Member #112

Oct 15, 2004 18:30

Well, in that case, I would have an EXTREMELY low rank.

MintMan

Member #1

Oct 15, 2004 20:50

Or it could use the current system it uses to more of an extreme -- member number and post amount. Maybe one's FtRPG rank could get a-figured in there as well for extra figure-tasticness.

The "how-much-I-like-you" system is very un-programming friendly. I have never found a kkLike() function in Perl Slanted Mouth

Also, good new sig, Luty.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 16, 2004 1:35

Member number AND number of posts? How do you expect to calculate that?

Oh, and regarding my sig, I randomized it amongst ten different things, eight of which are pro-Kerry or Dubya quotes.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Border relations between Mexico and Canada have never been better." -President Dubya

MintMan

Member #1

Oct 17, 2004 2:21

Um, like I already said, I currently do use those two to calculate the number of sigs someone is allowed (although capped at ten), and I would most likely use the same algorithm I have already developed for the new uncapped version.

(M - member_number) / X  +  post_amount / Y

Gee, that was difficult Slanted Mouth

"Is that scotch?" - Nora
  "We're lawyers; what else?" - McCoy
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 17, 2004 11:19

What exactly do the X and Y mean? Sorry, I'm not that intelligent. Laughing

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  All your base are belong to us.

MintMan

Member #1

Oct 17, 2004 11:42

Um.... numbers maybe? Do you know much of anything about simple algebra?

Variables are sort of a "fill-in-the-blank" to allow flexibility with formulae. If you ever plugged it into a graph, you would get a nice three dimensional sheet of all the wacky possibilities.

Please tell me everyone else here knew that Slanted Mouth
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 17, 2004 14:33

Oh, so you basically mean that your thing there is meant to be a three-dimensional graph?

My bad - look, I'm only in pre-calculus, and we're still in the two-dimensional Cartesian plane. Now I get it. Sorry, MintMan, you know how dumb I am.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "At this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly outta Ronald Reagan airport." -President Dubya

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 8:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022