Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 14:32 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Superman... nooooo!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 11, 2004 18:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Chris Reeve is dead? That is impossible! Superman cannot die!... except for that time he died....

They say it was heart failure. He was fifty-two. The accident that paralyzed him happened nine years ago.

This past week has really sucked.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 11, 2004 18:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I was going to make this post this morning, but, well, I was too sad. This week has sucked. Reeves, Dangerfield, ... that chick from the Psycho movie... truely a bad week.

Onos! PBM! Pheer'd!

boyachi

Member #92

Oct 11, 2004 21:35

What is with all these famous people dying?
  You are supposed to space them out!
  and did/does anyone follow the superman comics? I got some unsolved questions I'd like to ask.
  You suppose a cyborg will return as mr reeve? as well as a guy that can shoot fire from his hands and then someone else make a clone of our dear chris? While someone makes a costume that indirectly has Chris Reeve written all over it? Then the real Christopher Reeve will return as a normal human, cept with really long hair?

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 12, 2004 1:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Boyachi, shut up with your insolent questions.

It is really saddening to see such a great person as Chris Reeve go. Not only did he do a lot for the cinema, he also did a lot for science.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Camo

Member #5

Oct 12, 2004 5:52
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I wanna take this opportunity to say shut up to Boyachi, and if anyone thinks I'm being imature well... LE STARTED IT!!!!

Hey Boyachi.... SHUT UP

c*** me up scotty
Battalon127

Member #25

Oct 12, 2004 11:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes boyachi, shut up. A prominant figure in the world dies and you can't even be serious long enough to mourn him? When I heard about Chris, I actually came close to crying. The man has done so much for the studies on paralysis...

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon
sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!

boyachi

Member #92

Oct 12, 2004 15:02

I'm sorry, but the fact is, I don't deal with grief well, I usually try to get people to laugh to cheer them up.
  He was his own superman in his own rite for what he did outside of his acting character.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 12, 2004 18:13

Camo, what do you mean I started the thing with immaturity? You were at Reality's End WAY before I came here, therefore it is not very likely that I influenced you.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Camo

Member #5

Oct 13, 2004 20:20
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well you said shutup first Tongue

Really I'm not really upset about this either as I never watched supermans, am not paralysed and dont live in the states (I'm sure his achievments would have been plastered all over the place). Still if he was an activist, good on him, its like you guys getting upset if someone like Peter Garret died, you wouldnt even know who he is or really give a damn.

c*** me up scotty
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 13, 2004 22:43

I just searched that name on Google and I got some very weird results. Who is the guy, anyway?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Camo

Member #5

Oct 14, 2004 1:27

In a band called Midnight Oil (Disbanded) real big activist, Stopping a lot of deforestation around Australia and Aboriginal rights stuff (when it was unfair, now the bloody Aboriginals are getting stupid with there 'rights') and yeah, all round Aussie champ.

c*** me up scotty
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 14:32 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022