Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Nov 26, 2020 4:20 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Non-BD Updates

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Ice

Member #46

Oct 5, 2004 1:06
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just wondering, but how far down the line are updates to END and FtRPG coming? I don't even know if FtRPG is due for any anytime soon, since it would just be the bonus system, I think. The most anticipated thing from me would be the ability to create your own END puzzles. Perhaps give each dreamer their own puzzle, with its own high score board and stuff. *shrugs*

(o.o) (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 5, 2004 19:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Each dream gets a base of one high score board, yes, but the entire idea of the Dream Builder is that it is off-site, meaning the size is limited to your host space, not mine.

I would really like to round up some new stuff for the other things, but there is a little matter of BD and its new version, a still unfinished version. I mean, once tourney's are set to workin' right, it is on to END until I wipe my hard drive, in which case it is all END and getting the bugs out of FtRPG with a funky-fresh Linux partition.

Seeing as how the END anniversary... um, the actual one... is rapidly approaching this month, you know that somethin' is going to be done for it, and I want it to be a Hel of a lot of somethin'!
draggy1234

Member #97

Oct 6, 2004 21:00
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

One of the things you said you were going to update some time ago were the journals, right? Something about re-making them or something?
Ice

Member #46

Oct 7, 2004 1:39
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The size... as in the size of the grid? Or are we talking about being able to have multiple puzzles that must be completed in order to get to the high score board, similar to REL and a Gym battle?

* uses the technique Bless MintMan, if this is what he means, cause that would be kickass *

(o.o) (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 7, 2004 10:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

To get to the score board? Why would you keep the high score board hard to reach? I mean, you can view the REL hall of fame whenever you want, it's just getting on it that presents the challenge. * uses the technique Strike on Ice for his lame English skills *

But, Ems literally does mean as large as your web provider will allow you to have. I don't think there's a cap on how big you can make your dreamscape, so the places can be an endless string of puzzles. However, depending on how interesting they are is the real kicker. As I recall him saying, they will only be limited by the creator's programming ability.

Tho', I'm pretty sure there is a size cap for the grid sizes. I mean, Ems won't want them to be larger than a screen full, that'd just get annoying and stupidly impossible.

Why be sane? ... 'Cuz you're stupid! That's why!
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 7, 2004 19:18

Grid size is restricted so that the dimensions cannot be larger than one hundred spaces: ten by ten, nine by eleven, eight by twelve, and so on. That is unrelated, however.

You can do whatever the Hel you want with your high score board: multiple puzzles before, one puzzle on the main page, completely hide your board so that no one can get on it. It really does not matter. There is no officiality to END as there is in REL. You can do whatever you want with the puzzles; you just cannot mess with the storyline. Unlike the REL, storylines are hounded like mad. * uses the technique LandSmite on draggy1234 because he's angry at everyone *
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Nov 26, 2020 4:20 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020