Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 16, 2024 6:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: I think I need a hammock

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Sep 22, 2004 21:15
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Today I was playing my gameboy on my bed, listening to Dire Straits, and the song 'my parties' really made me think, I mean, I'm a bum, I have too much money for my lifestyle, so what should I do? Maybe I need a hammock. Now I just need to find some trees.

Have I even spelt hammock properly?

c*** me up scotty
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 22, 2004 22:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You did indeed spell it right.

Courtesy of Dictionary.com:
  ham·mock1
  n.
  A hanging, easily swung length of canvas or heavy netting suspended between two trees or other supports and used as a seat or bed.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 23, 2004 18:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The spam.... it's so beautiful.

I am so glad that we have Camo back.

What you really need to go is start sending me some money. If you don't need it, I do.

That, or get a woman. That'll tie up all of your extra-money woes.
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 23, 2004 18:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why don't you rig up a paypal donate thingy for the site? I mean, I am sure you would have had a better birthday.
  I mean, I am sure someone other than just me would have sent you money. Like Gobbo...but I have the feeling he knows where you live...maybe not.
  This post is getting me nowhere.
  Yes, the spam is always lovely.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 23, 2004 18:57

Because I was joking and have a strict "no shilling" policy.

If I am going to make money off of this site, I do not need to beg. I have plenty of T-shirt and merchandise ideas, just no time to make those blutty things.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 24, 2004 3:24
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm currently looking for a woman, one that works, has a big income, and likes washing clothes/making food in her spare time... I'm having some real troubles finding this woman too.

c*** me up scotty
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 24, 2004 11:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Woah, RE T-Shirts. Definately do that. I'd buy one. Who wouldn't want to walk around school with a pimpin picture of the Nidafell's Dragon! I'd even take it to another shop and put my familiar's name on it!

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon
sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 24, 2004 17:11

Well you know I'd buy a shirt. Considering how cool I am thinking they could be, they'd prolly be better. Just my two pacos.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Rook

Member #112

Sep 24, 2004 22:04
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Geez! That would rock!!! A tatz, or a Nidhogg, or both!!!

Jocks may pick on us poor nerds, but it's us who turn out to be the doctors tending to their sports injuries.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 25, 2004 1:45

How 'bout a Kamaitachi? Kamas are the best!

...Hmm...what about R.E. mugs?

Imagines drinking from a cup with a Nidhogg face on it

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 25, 2004 2:37

Y'know, I do not need marketing advice. I would pretty much slap the pictures on whatever CafePress had to offer. Go Nidhogg Novelty Flying Disk!

At any rate, Tatzel and Kama are Gobbos, not mine, so I technically could not make shirts of them; he would need to.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 25, 2004 3:00

Gobbo should make some shirts/mugs/condoms with his comics on it.

c*** me up scotty
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 25, 2004 12:33

Well, seeing how no one ever expressed any interest in the NQH/T.G.C. neXtreme Mart, I've never really picked up on producing more stuff! I stopped at the Insana-Bug & Straw, which no one has ever purchased... including me Shifty Eyes

I do have a "The Monsters" shirt, but I don't think any has bought that either!

Then again, I'm not even sure if the neXtreme Mart is even fully set up. *sigh* I should really joink a credit card and set my own up Wavey Mouth

PBM! Fear!

[Editted by MadGoblin on Sep 25, 2004 12:34]
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 25, 2004 12:37

I doubt I'd have the ability to buy anything even if you people did set up online stores. I mean, I don't have a credit card, and it's highly unlikely that my parents would spend money on something like R.E. merchandise.

What is the minimum age to get a credit card, anyway? I've already gotten letters from Visa and Discover to apply for their cards, but isn't the minimum age 18 or something like that?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
VinnyD

Member #9

Sep 25, 2004 12:50
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 25, 2004 12:33, MadGoblin said:

I do have a "The Monsters" shirt, but I don't think any has bought that either!

Then again, I'm not even sure if the neXtreme Mart is even fully set up. *sigh* I should really joink a credit card and set my own up Wavey Mouth

I'm gonna but that PBM hat, some time... Actually when I find my gift card/credit card mabob. Its a good bet for purchases online, small...or... smaller.

The Official Man's Man of RE.
Rook

Member #112

Sep 25, 2004 21:45
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 25, 2004 12:37, LieutenantEagle said:

I mean, I don't have a credit card, and it's highly unlikely that my parents would spend money on something like R.E. merchandise.

Well, you could ask to borrow their credit card and give your parents the cash.

Jocks may pick on us poor nerds, but it's us who turn out to be the doctors tending to their sports injuries.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 26, 2004 24:55

I highly doubt they'd find things like these worthy of wasting time on. Not that I don't like R.E., but they probably wouldn't. I know who I'm dealing with, y'know?

* uses the technique ProtectiveHeal in case someone is angry with what I said *

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 16, 2024 6:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022