Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 22:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Smileys

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Sep 20, 2004 17:10
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How 'bout we come up with smiley ideas! Of course Mints is gonna consider this garbage, throw it in The Can, yell at me, use Landsmite on me, and give me general beatingses. And then of course it'll turn into a spam post, and Camo will suggest a Stripper icon. Oh, and Beer... And a guitar.

Gee, Ain't I smart? You folks are so predictable! Of course, now that I've said that, you'll do the opposite. Now that I've said that you'll do the opposite, and... now i have a migraine.

In any case how 'bout a cool dollar sign $$$ ?

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 20, 2004 18:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*reads signature above* You got that right. The only reason this got my attention was because of the triple dollar sign. That is way to close to being my name. You think too much. How many more icons do you need? Although, it'd be super cool if Gobbo made a miraj icon...
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 20, 2004 18:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, an icon for every BD monster would be sweet, but most of them are sort of... impossible to confine inside of a fifteen pixel square. I guess Miraj has enough... not detail to squeeze, tho'.

At any rate, of course we need more emoticons! Beer is one, like the drooling face, that has always eluded me, but dollar signs? C'mon! Not only is that a stupid idea, but pray tell when in these forums would those ever come into use?

Thumbs up, Thumbs down, Shield, Axe, Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Drooling, and some BD things is all I know of that has not yet been made.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 20, 2004 21:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey! I was all gonna make this topic! ... oh well, I would have never gotten around to it. Everyone always ignores my topics... Crying

There's more, it's just "How useful / cool are they?" For example:

U_U Closed-eye: This is too much like Sweat Drop

:B Buck-toothed: I'm not even sure if this is real. I think some people have said they've used it before, but I don't think its really caught on.

:3 Cat-face: The choice of general Anime whores, something Ems wants to avoid

:X Shutted-up: Possibly usuable. Not sure how easy it is to illustrate bandages over a mouth in such small pixels.

@_@ Swirly-eyed: I think this might be synomonous with Boggle , but crazy eyes would be cool.

:> Pointy-smile: Um... yeah...

:{) Mushtache! : ... cough

:U :V or >:U Open-mouthed/Yelling: I've seen it used before. The latter use is kinda like Angry , but the former... meh?

D: Big Frown: A Big Smile deserves an opposite, right? ... ???

:C Curly Frown: If not the previous, why not this one? Funny lookin'!

-) Cyclopes: Not real, but I've seen people accidently do it before. I dun know how...

$_$ Greedy: Yeah, that'd be too hard to smallerize, but still.

:^` Goblin: Well, I don't really think that will be getting made, seeing how it's my own creation and no one has ever used it ever

You know, whatever. I contributed.

PBM! Fear!

[Editted by MadGoblin on Sep 20, 2004 21:18]
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 21, 2004 24:50

(-)_(-) baggy eyed...wait, I seem to remember doing this stuff before.
  By the way, I have adopted the thesbian.
  /\_/\big anime smile! No real use though
  SHIFTY EYES!! Shifty Eyes Shifty Eyes I LOVE EM AND MADE EM AND USE EM.
  You guys getting all excited about emoticons...
  SHIFTY EYES!! Shifty Eyes Shifty Eyes

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Ice

Member #46

Sep 21, 2004 2:51
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm beginning to suspect more and more thatBoyachi is a 14 year old otaku girl. And he's supporting me fabulously.

* class changes to Miles *
  * mutates a LittleBanana *

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Sep 21, 2004 4:04
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Beat your wife smiley?

c*** me up scotty
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 21, 2004 11:32

AWK GAWD! hmmm that didn't work out. I was supposed to have two shifty eyes looking at each other or avoiding each other. So it was either, what are you talking about, or I didn't say/do that...
  that little command didn't work before....curse the system!
  Ok, I am a 14 year old Otaku girl and I am sooooooooo cuuuuuuute! ^_^
  And my kitty makes funny faces at all of you!!! KITTY sooooo cuuuuute! ^_^ and funny!^_^
  *changes to raspy voice* ok enough of that. At least the cool lack of sleep one worked. That is so me.
  KITTY sooooo cuuuuute! ^_^

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Rook

Member #112

Sep 21, 2004 15:18
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I was right abou one thing: getting telled at! How 'bout a Tatz head? Maybe kitten?

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 21, 2004 23:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I don't know, but mayhaps a Kamaitachi smiley?

...Now that I think about it, there should be a Mushroom smiley... Smile

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush

[Editted by LieutenantEagle on Sep 21, 2004 23:05]
Rook

Member #112

Sep 25, 2004 22:53

Hey, Don't you need to edit the Hrimfaxi Smiley?

* uses the technique HeatWave on MintMan for not fixing it when he updated it earlier *

If you invert the colors, it looks pretty good.

[Editted by Rook on Sep 25, 2004 22:55]
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 26, 2004 24:07

Um... yeah. This fact was brought up way back when Hrimfaxi was first changed in the post about Hrimfaxi.

How about I get my graphical software back, and then I can actually worry about making icons.
  Until then, I don't have GIF compression and therefore can do nothing about editting or making icons of any sort. * retaliates by uses the technique StoneSave against Rook's newbish incompetence *

"Is he dead?" - Brak
  "He was when I killed him." - Zorak
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 22:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022