Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 10:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: P!R8

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Sep 18, 2004 24:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Firstly Hi everybody your favourite n00by idiot person is back and may I say..........SPAM.

Where are all you international pirates???? I have been taling like a pirate and my friend dressed up but other than that.....*pffft!*

Some one must tell me the origin of the International Talk Like A pirate Day.............and you must use " It was a dark and stormy night" or I wont believe it......

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming....
  *Woah! What a ride!* !

Camo

Member #5

Sep 18, 2004 4:22
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*it was a drunk stormy night* and I came to the forums. The end.

Yaaarrrrrr.

Actually I think its coming up again soon isnt it?

c*** me up scotty

AVAST ME LAND LUBBER, IT BE TEMMARRA!! YARRHAHARRRHARRR!

[Editted by Camo on Sep 18, 2004 4:34]
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 18, 2004 12:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Then why ars we talkin likem 'lready?

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Ice

Member #46

Sep 18, 2004 14:14
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Avast, ye might landlubbers!

Err, wait...

You stupid pigs. TLAPD is *tomorrow*

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 18, 2004 17:17

Um, yeah, you frickin'-moron-who-never-reads-posts. Camo already said that in his native pirate tongue.

Blutty Hel, man, you may have the member number, but you will always be a n00b at heart.

I am really surprised that Blade payed such close attention to this holi... um.... some sort of day of significance, at least.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 18, 2004 17:49

To be all PC like that, I think now they are called Celebratory Dates of Observance!!! Or, C'Doo!

So, in pirate tongue, that'd be... um... Celebrataroy Dates of Observance... arr.

PBM! Fear!
Camo

Member #5

Sep 19, 2004 1:18

Argh Bilge Rats ahoy.

*Grabs the celebration keg*

c*** me up scotty
Rook

Member #112

Sep 19, 2004 10:37
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 18, 2004 24:35, Blade said:

Hi everybody your favourite n00by idiot person is back

Arr! What is it you be talkin about? I be everyones favored n00by fool!

And... um... ARRR!

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 19, 2004 16:18

Yer righ' ya eternal N00B! Ef ya don't watch yer self, I'll make ya scrub me poop deck!*waves around a mop and bucket with a wide grin*

Ice

Member #46

Sep 19, 2004 18:02

On Sep 18, 2004 17:17, MintMan said:

Um, yeah, you frickin'-moron-who-never-reads-posts. Camo already said that in his native pirate tongue.

Hey, you yourself told me before to not put edits below the signature line. I just goinored it like usual.

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
Camo

Member #5

Sep 19, 2004 20:29

Yeah, but I'm cool.

c*** me up scotty

Oh indeed I am.

[Editted by Camo on Sep 19, 2004 20:30]
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 19, 2004 21:23

TO THE MEAD AND RUN YOHO!

Camo

Member #5

Sep 20, 2004 1:08

I wish I could have flown to America when our day ended, so it wouldnt end and just continue, so it would be pirate day for like 30 hours or something, actually I think the states is about 16 hours behind, so that be 40 hour day. Oh yeah, that would rock.

c*** me up scotty
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 10:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022