Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 8:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: FireFox

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 11, 2004 22:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just downloaded FireFox from Mozilla.com and the Reality's End layout is a bit messed up. Is this regular because the layout only applies to IE?

If nobody here uses FireFox, then never mind.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Camo

Member #5

Sep 11, 2004 23:25
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Vulpix?

c*** me up scotty
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 12, 2004 1:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mozilla is the bomb. I have not tried any of their newer browsers, but I am sure they are just as rocking.

Thing is, they rock to specifications. Mozilla is designed to follow W3C to the T. Microsoft likes going off in craziness and doing their own thing.

This fact is known to the entire internet world. No one uses Mozilla alone. You have to use Mozilla for most the stuff, but whenever you need power, you gotta stick with the IE. I mean, even at work, we have the pages you can use anything for, and then the JScript intense stuff you have no choice but to IE it for because Mozilla does not allow so much stuff, especially DHTML stuff, which sucks on ice.

What I don't get is didn't Mozilla just come out with another browser before Fox Fire called Firebird or something? Why two at once? I mean, they already have Mozilla which is updated like mad Dead Too crazy.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 12, 2004 11:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm not sure...all I know is that they have an e-mail client called Thunderbird.

Also, it seems that there have been earlier versions of FireFox (the most recent is 0.9.3), therefore what you are speaking of is probably a bit out of my time period.

* uses the technique Blast on Camo for his one-word spam post *

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 12, 2004 12:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* fabricates a BeaningBall to chuck at LieutenantEagle *

What? You're mad! Camo dost not spam! Camo only produces pure genius! Why, his one-liners pack the knowledge and greatness of... canned meats! Mmm, SPAM, most delicious of all cubic food stuffs...

But, yeah, I hate how Mozilla doesn't work good at RE. Which, since it botches up the JScripting anyhow, you really shouldn't even being using it for any part of RE. I've just now accepted that and am currently doing the Ref in good ol' IE style. Word!

* As promised, throws a BeaningBall at LieutenantEagle for dissing Camo *

PBM! Fear!
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 12, 2004 14:38

* volleys the BeaningBall back at MadGoblin *

Whatever does Vulpix have to do with the topic and with being funny?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 12, 2004 15:54

What? Whadaya mean "how is it funny?" We were talking about FireFox, so Camo mentions Vulpix, who happens to be a Fire Fox. It's another pricelessly great Camo one-liner... Er, one-worder. There's a fun word!
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 12, 2004 16:06

Vulpix is a Fire Fox?...Oh, right. Pokemon.

Hmm...I'm wondering, why hasn't Camo written in "Zapdos" after the mention of Thunderbird.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Camo

Member #5

Sep 12, 2004 19:04
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 12, 2004 16:06, LieutenantEagle said:

Thunderbird.

"Zapdos"

c*** me up scotty
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 12, 2004 20:43

* uses the technique Dance with much joy *

Oh, Camo strikes again. When Eagle said it, I was all, "ehhhhhhhh", but, man, Camo nailed it on the head. Good ol' Camo! Ha-hah!

Ooooh, spamming!
msanis

Member #7

Sep 14, 2004 18:43
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*cough*
  Well... if it is of any relevance; i'm using Mozilla and have had no problems viewing just about anything. In fact; in most cases for IE wont work; I used Mozilla. Wierd I guess.

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 14, 2004 18:56

I don't mean problems viewing, I mean problems with the layout.

By the way, why is this topic the only one that says "Adventurer - Dmg: 0" on my FtRPG console?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 15, 2004 11:44

I believe damage recieved in FtRPG is post-specific. You could be hurting in one post and perfectly fine in another. I think. I'm probably wrong, though, so don't take my word for it.
  * uses the technique WaterEarth *

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon
sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!
Sword
writer77

Member #4

Sep 15, 2004 16:10

Yeah, I'm pretty sure damage is post-specific. Although I don't think I've ever seen it say "0 dmg" before. I'm lookin' at mine right now, and it just says my class. Maybe it doesn't say damage until after your first post in a topic? I dunno. I could check to see if this was my first post.

Eh.

Endless Horizon
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 15, 2004 19:10

Incidentally, I started this topic. Could that be a reason for the "Dmg: 0" to appear?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 15, 2004 20:31

No, it only says your damage if you have ever been damage, and in this post, you have. Remember, that big ol' thing was thrown at yer head? But then you volleyed it back, thus ridding of the damage.

It still exists and thus is displayed to show that you in fact did not get damaged for the throw. If you have never been attacked, you have no reason to suspect being injured, so nothing at all is displayed.

* uses the technique LandSmite on LieutenantEagle to make his damage non-zero *

Also, layout goes right in with everything else. W3C CSS is so anal and stupid -- they do not even let for a height attribute, man! Fruity!
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 16, 2004 24:52

Yo Mint, it still says "Adventurer - Dmg: 0" even after your LandSmite! Hmm, strange.

* class changes to Fighter *

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 16, 2004 9:22

Sadly tech effects do not always show up instantaneously, like my miracilous 107 damage in Important Forum Questions

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 16, 2004 11:41

LOL, I remember that.* uses the technique Smite on boyachi in hopes that others will join himto recreate that massive damage * Anyhow, another bit of information that I seem to remember is that all techs take a certain amount of time and work in a certain order. Some techs will strike earlier than others and you may have a chance to counter before you get hit. Once again, I'm probably half-right, or all-wrong...

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon
sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 16, 2004 11:50

Oh, ten to one you do have a chance to do that. And some ablities are faster than others, for example-> * fabricates a glowsticks *
  and now I can begin.
  * uses the technique Rave on Battalon127 cuz ya.asked for it. * I still don't have 7 damage...but yea, speaking of fire fox, who do you think would win: FoxMcCloud vs Ninetales

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Mar 29, 2024 8:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022