Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 20:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: I feel unusual for thinking

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Camo

Member #5

Sep 8, 2004 17:33
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I always imagined Mintman as a Julius Ceaser looking fellow with glasses riding a weird lion type monster.

c*** me up scotty
Ice

Member #46

Sep 8, 2004 18:14
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And all this time I thought he was a hispanic male who actually got a scholarship to his school based on engineering merits. Not having anything at all to do ith sports, really. Just a computer geek who lives in Ohio.

By the way, I can play basketball. Not expertly or anything, but well enough to hold my own against other people who are nothing great.

* brings forth ProBasketballPlayer for my team *

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
Camo

Member #5

Sep 8, 2004 20:28

*Gets some magical stuff like in Space Jam to turn all the little gremlins here into basketball allstars* Thats also a new technique I made, for me, that Mintman needs to hack into my account, the power to turn people into basketballers Big Smile

c*** me up scotty
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 9, 2004 24:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Has anyone noticed the lack of Minys in ths discussion? I gotta wonder what he's thinkin.
  By the way I have the symbol for ten on the bottom of the toe I think I broke+ Another line above the regular first, can anyone tell me what it stands for?
  Look, I'm not joking, I think I broke my toe and on the bottom is the weird asian symbol in my own blood, did the chinese chicks put a curse or a blessing on me? Does that mean they like me?
  * uses the technique Trap *

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 9, 2004 9:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'd say a curse. Chinese chicks are always cursing me and whatnot to get out of there bushes Shifty Eyes

Anyhoo, the lack of Minty is quite explainable: He's internetless for the time being. He's all down in MA and forgot the card that had the activation code for his free-trial of lame ass internet (ie: AOL).

PBM! Fear!
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 9, 2004 18:46

Internetless, or..... Internetful! * internet a splodes *

.... awww...

The real matter at hand is....

"Must have been something I ate."

I cannot believe no one jumped on that! 'Twas the best episode of X-Files ever. I mean, dude! Blockhead!

So I'm a black chick now, eh? Lemme check.... nope. I still look the same as I did four years ago. I am Hispanic for all legal reasons, but because of my pale nerdish nature, I do not look it one bit.

Also, this topic roc... ropics.
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Sep 10, 2004 3:16
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ah, but I did, Mintman:

On Sep 7, 2004 24:19, Lunar_Mage said:

And if you want an X-Files episode with a really freaky ending, watch the one with all the circus freaks in it.

I used to play basketball too - way back in grade school.

And whats this? I actually have a sig!!? *Shockers!*

"I'm sharpening my knife, kupo!" - Moguo, FFIX
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 10, 2004 11:58

The truth comes out! Mint Man is a poorly drawn, squat, pencil sketch Tongue * uses ShutUp as he knows he cannot draw any better *

And, Mage, Ems meant he couldn't believe that no one jumped all over that quote from that episode of X-Files. I mean, did XF have any other priceless lines such as that? ... no, really, did it? I haven't seen an episode for what seems like ages and I have no real clue Slanted Mouth
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 10, 2004 12:31

For a pencil sketch he sure does have nice curves.
  What happened to "the truth is out there?
  Who could forget the ever popular song on the soundtrack that on the box was entitled "Star me kitten"? Everyone loves dirty old men. Like the cigarrette smoking man, as they called him in the card game. Yes, there was a CCG of the X-files. I didn't play it so don't ask me how you would go about doing so.

Camo

Member #5

Sep 11, 2004 4:23

I actually learnt the Rancid intro today, cant do it fast enough, but still, I'm better than you Smile

c*** me up scotty
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 11, 2004 12:52

Yes but do you know the Beginning of 'the end' by Opiate For the Masses in their CD coming out in October? I do. I'd post it here but I would consider that spamming. Hey, wow, I just stopped myself from spamming, THAT is unusual.

VinnyD

Member #9

Sep 11, 2004 14:02
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 11, 2004 4:23, Camo said:

I actually learnt the Rancid intro today, cant do it fast enough, but still, I'm better than you Smile

c*** me up scotty

My aussie friend and I have a common interest besides bloodshed now! Rancid kicks all ass my man, same with the Transplants. Others to mention: Operation Ivy, and Dropkick Murphys. Hoorah! I get to sound like I know music again...

The Official Man's Man of RE.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 19, 2004 20:34

Ahh I'm not a massive fan of Rancid, some of there songs are pretty good, just for some reason I love Rancid's covers of NOFx's songs and NOFX's covers of Rancid. Dunno why but to me it seems they do each others songs better then there own :S. My fav NOFX stuff isnt there covers but, my favs would have to be songs about lesbians and or drinking.

c*** me up scotty
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 19, 2004 21:28

Tatu? chewabunga?
  What about weird dreams about DragonBalZ that envolve you being gohan when Vegeta and Nappa touch down waiting for Goku to come, and while they are waiting the media swallows up the whole event and instead of fighting there is a rap compeition between the Z fighters and the Saiyans. Piccolo's was the coolest, Nappa ripped off allstar by smash mouth, but Vegeta won because he rapped about random cute things that blowing up a million children, baby giraffes and puppys.
  I mean how unusual is that? I mean I wish I made that up, but...hey wait, my subconscieous did!

Camo

Member #5

Sep 20, 2004 1:09

Oh Boyachi, over here we call that heroin.

c*** me up scotty
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 20, 2004 1:33

Coming from you, Camo I am worryin about myself. Maybe I should call my therapist.* sets a secret Haste the phone *

Sword
Camo

Member #5

Sep 20, 2004 3:25

Pfft Therapists, I dont think I've even got a docter (I did when I was about 4 I think) and I am working perfectly fine.
  Docters, therapists and wemon rights wives are all just a waste of time that want to steal your dollars for no real reason.

c*** me up scotty
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 20, 2004 14:53

why did I set a secret haste???

Rook

Member #112

Sep 20, 2004 17:01
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

'Cause you were using you heroin again?

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!

[Editted by Rook on Sep 20, 2004 18:37]
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 20, 2004 18:54

Or because you used Trap as your last action, n00b. * uses the technique LandSmite on boyachi to activate the trap he can only assume to be set on himself *

And that's what you get for bringing heroin into my forums....

.... and not shairing.
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Apr 19, 2024 20:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022