Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 9:27 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: I feel unusual for thinking

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Camo

Member #5

Sep 4, 2004 4:48
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

about the underground decay.

c*** me up scotty
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 4, 2004 20:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

underground decay? I think that happened around here... about a half mile a way the ground collapsed along with the road that was on top of it. Now the sink hole is a 45 foot gap in the ground and 6 houses had to be evacuated. This really noisey machine is constantly pounding sheets of metal into the ground to keep it from getting worse... all because there the earth underneath was worn away... is that what you meant? Probably not Nervous
Camo

Member #5

Sep 4, 2004 20:56
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Its exactly what I meant Triple S.

c*** me up scotty
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 5, 2004 24:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think its pretty easy to tell that it was not what Camo meant. Oh, Camo, he can't say no to a pretty face when no face is involved. Therefore, he's just like the rest of world Slanted Mouth ... hm.

I think we all know that Camoeoeoeoeo was referring to the downfall of the underground music scene from the lack of truly inspired artist and entertaining music to rival the tame mainstream garbage flow.

... Or not. I mean, what the hell do I know about music, let along underground music, or if that is what Camo even meant! I'm pretty sure he was talking about those giant, mile wide, subterrainean fungi. Those things are wack. Anyone see that ep of X-Files? Freaked me out five ways to Friday! ... which, I'm assuming, has some sort of meaning.

PBM! Fear!
Camo

Member #5

Sep 5, 2004 1:48

*nods to Gobbo*

Thats exactly what I mean aswell.

c*** me up scotty
VinnyD

Member #9

Sep 5, 2004 12:24
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Underground never really decays, it may appear that way to the people who are fans of it at one time, but it only evolves. Popular underground bands can't stay underground forever, and they become somewhat 'less cool' when in the mainstream. Then other styles of bands take over the underground scene, changing the face of it. Just like all types of music it goes up and down because of that cycle, American rock taking a bit longer than I would like to return to coolness Boggle ...

At least thats just my theory

The Official Man's Man of RE.

[Editted by VinnyD on Sep 5, 2004 12:24]
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 5, 2004 22:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is this another a-rambling with lohocla?

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 6, 2004 24:44

Oh, silly boyo: All topics are caused by alcohol!!! * fabricates a mug of ale from his pocket magically and consumes it thusly *

Now, what was being talked about? ... No, seriously... what? Something about rotting mushrooms who play in punk bands? Right? Hey, that sounds like an idea for a new TV show! -Oh, no wait... it's already on FOX.
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Sep 6, 2004 7:35

kill beneath the camera, watch the world begin to cry?

c*** me up scotty
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Sep 7, 2004 24:19
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Gobbo, are you talking about the episode where they get trapped underground by a fungus that starts to eat them alive, and they are kept pacified by massive hallucinations? And if you want an X-Files episode with a really freaky ending, watch the one with all the circus freaks in it.

* uses the technique HardenedAssault on boyachi *

Sword
Camo

Member #5

Sep 7, 2004 1:11

I remember when I was little before I ever watched an episode of the x-files I thought it was like, ridiculously scarey and real and stuff, then I watched an episode and thought it was just boring.

c*** me up scotty
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 7, 2004 16:56

Well instead of crapping up the forums more, I figured this would fit here.
  Last night I had a dream that I met MintMan. He was a teenage Black girl, mid height, hair back in a bun and a fast runner. He/she recongized me first though...and it was only when I quoted the forums that I knew who it was.
  How F***ing weird is that?
  I mean the sheer fact that a person on this sight with any athletic ability at all? Yeah right!
  Oh...sorry VinnyD. Nothing personal.
  By the way, Gobbo, you never picked up your forum pizza. At least in the dream, but here is your chance.* fabricates a forumcheesepizza *

Sword
Rook

Member #112

Sep 7, 2004 18:58
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Surprisingly, that's how I pictured him/her, too.

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!
VinnyD

Member #9

Sep 7, 2004 20:00
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 7, 2004 16:56, boyachi said:

I mean the sheer fact that a person on this sight with any athletic ability at all? Yeah right!
  Oh...sorry VinnyD. Nothing personal.

Hoorah! My limited athletic prowess is recognized. If I was craving attention, I would seize this moment to point out my physical superiority to everyone on this site (and I mean everyone).
  So without further ado this will become my football post...
  2-0 and Ive been out with an ankle sprain for both. Oh well, I run a 5.5 at 250 and have a BSD of 1000+ pounds. Okay that's enough.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 7, 2004 20:08

On Sep 7, 2004 20:00, VinnyD said:

Hoorah! My limited athletic prowess is recognized. If I was craving attention, I would seize this moment to point out my physical superiority to everyone on this site (and I mean everyone).
  So without further ado this will become my football post...
  2-0 and Ive been out with an ankle sprain for both. Oh well, I run a 5.5 at 250 and have a BSD of 1000+ pounds. Okay that's enough.

Yeah? Well I got a guitar!

c*** me up scotty
writer77

Member #4

Sep 7, 2004 22:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The funny thing about this is that me and MG were talkin' about how funny it would be to have an RE basketball game. The teams were the D versus everyone. We favored the D heavily to win.

...wait, that ain't funny.

But still, think about how odd it would be to have all the peoples from here playin' basketball...

Endless Horizon
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
VinnyD

Member #9

Sep 7, 2004 23:00

On Sep 7, 2004 22:40, writer77 said:

The funny thing about this is that me and MG were talkin' about how funny it would be to have an RE basketball game. The teams were the D versus everyone. We favored the D heavily to win.

...wait, that ain't funny.

But still, think about how odd it would be to have all the peoples from here playin' basketball...

Eh, ya'see my skills on the field don't translate well to the court. I'm better than some people based on height, strenght, etc., but ball handling and other such don't work for me. Of course, Camo would be the only competition I'd expect here anyway, seeing as he's already heavily trained in rocking out.

The Official Man's Man of RE.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 8, 2004 3:24

I got a half court in my backyard :D! Well moe a quarter I guess, only really gets used after heavy drinking, then usually the game ends once the ball ends up in my angry neighbours pool, ahh he is so angry. Dont think I've ever had the concept of 'basketball' but bouncing it, passing it to random people who havnt had the ball for a while and shooting is good, its also fun to find random items like tennis rackets, criket bats, genitalia to hit the ball when it comes to you.

c*** me up scotty
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 8, 2004 8:46

What is this? Not a single person is good at basketball? I feel at home.
  But hey, out of the round 200 people, how many would show up? I mean that could be some real trouble for the D.
  *imagines a line woven on the court with the last person on someone's shoulders to make the slam dunk. VinnyD clearly POed at the game, as well as the person holding the other on his/her shoulders.*

MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 8, 2004 9:37

* uses the technique Strike on boyachi for pointing out his lack of athleticism *

Hey, I have some athletic ability. I can do a standing long jump pretty dang good! Of course, you can't use that to impress people that much, but if I get stranded on a narrow cliff ledge and am cornered by cougars, who'll have it made then?

... the answer: the vultures, for getting to pick my sorry dead ass Crying

Mint as a black gil with a bun who could run? Dude, I think boyo had watched too much track and field in the Olympics Tongue
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Mar 28, 2024 9:27 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022