Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 8:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Nintendo

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 8, 2004 9:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I never said there wasn't two Zelda's in that game, Rook. Since the pertinant piece to the coversation was the first-ever Princess Zelda, I just cut the last few lines off as they were unneeded/thought would only generate more confusion and questions. Yet, once again, you prove that anything will make you ask questions! Tongue

Hey, I have Golden Sun! 'Tis a good game. Did they ever say if they were gonna finish off the series, or did they officially anounce that it would end at the second? I think I remember hearing that somewhere, but I'm not too sure if it was officially official. 'Twould be a shame Crying

* sets a secret VenomSting as protection for his non-arrow emoticon *

Shocking!!!

PBM! Fear!
Sword
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 8, 2004 15:06
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

GS:TLA information dispensage!

No, you don't fight them, there's basicly two points when you could fight them, one at which both sides are already beat up badly, and the other being when they join you instead of fight.

As for it ending at the 2nd, when you beat it, it does not say 'to be continued', it says, flat out, "The End"

Which I now have mixed feelings about...cause I want another game! >:O
  Prequels, anyone?!

Edit: Fixed smiley. D'oh!

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Sep 10, 2004 12:08]
Rook

Member #112

Sep 8, 2004 15:59
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is that a cyclops >O? Or do mean >:O? You're right! Everything makes me ask questions! As for the games, I don't have either of 'em.

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!

[Editted by Rook on Sep 8, 2004 16:00]
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 9, 2004 15:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes GS2 does say "The End". It makes sense, as the initial quest to light the lighthouses is over. However, it also leaves many questions to be answered and gives you a friendly game save. I have trouble believing that the game save is for use of the Battle mode only. I think Camelot will eventually come out with a new game, although there have been rumors of it being for GCN.
  And just for the record, I was asking about the games on the rare chance that a web adapter would be released. Hopefully I could than play any of you remotely.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon
sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!

[Editted by Battalon127 on Sep 9, 2004 15:13]
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Sep 9, 2004 15:32
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, that would be awesome! An R.E. melee! Better yet:
  Reality's End:
   Melee

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 9, 2004 18:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mayhaps we will be seeing Golden Sun DS soon?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 10, 2004 12:12
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hrm, I don't know of any web adapter, but I've heard of a site that has a sort of 'GSBS' if you will where you can do simulated battles online.
  Dot Mouth

I think I read of it in some FAQ for Golden Sun at GameFAQS.
  Er, I'll edit this if I can find it.

Edit: Eureka! After 7 degrees of linkage, here it is:
  http://gsa.doc-ent.com/index.php?page=OnlineBattleGame

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Sep 10, 2004 14:57]
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Sep 12, 2004 8:43

Well, there are GC web adapters, and if you buy that and a GB player, that would be a eay to connect. Or you could use a cable. Of course, this won't work, seeing as there aren't any compatible games.

Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 13, 2004 13:45

Well, I've got the program from that site, but the server has never been up! D'oh
Camo

Member #5

Sep 13, 2004 19:34
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've been thinking bout getting one of them GC broadband adapters for PSO, but then I gotta get a hunters license Wavey Mouth What other games for GC are online?

c*** me up scotty
Sword
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 14, 2004 4:30

As I recall, none.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 14, 2004 17:50

Well, Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is online thanks to the Warp Pipe Project (warpzone.com I think, check YoshiLore.com for correct link).

Basically, what it does is fools the LAN adapter into working over the 'Net. Something like that. Yeah.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
msanis

Member #7

Sep 14, 2004 18:39

I'm surprised someone around here even knows of Warppipe. It is very interesting, but I myself never really figured out how it worked... thus got bored... and never really looked at it since. Very nice little application to have though. Wink

The games coming out in the next year or so have some huge hype for them, but not only that; they seem to actually have talent to back up that hype.

As for a statement said earlier; the DS technically can link to everyone all over the world, but it really can't do that (without some kind of server). From what I have been hearing (From Nintendo representatives); the DS (as of this point) will link up to a total of 16 people. Regardless of this; playing against/with 16 people is really cool. You don't really need 5,000 people to make a game interesting.

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 15, 2004 24:59

I totally concur.

By the way, do you think they'll make a GCN-DS adapter? Also, do you think that FFTA-DS may be coming out? (I could see some use for the second screen, as in to show things that were previously only accessible w/pausing battle, such as turn order).

* fabricates a VirtualDSAdapter *

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Sep 15, 2004 3:13
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I dont think GBA games will change if you play them on the DS, maybe re-released perhaps.

c*** me up scotty
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 15, 2004 9:37

It would rather be interesting, though, if they made something similar to Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, except that it connects the GCN to both the GBA and DS. Talk about forcing people to be true Nintendo fans to actually get the game! Smile

What is your opinion regarding The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age? It's basically a turn-based LotR game in which you control "regular" people, not the main heroes themselves. I don't know how interesting that will be, but...since I'm a fan of the Lord of the Rings and of turn-based RPGs, I'm probably going to get this game alongside Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door when it comes out.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 15, 2004 11:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* through an amazing display of talent, uses emoticon other than arrow'd!!!! *

You know, I only mentioned that whole infinite number thing because it was a figure theoretically given by the Nintendo website as a display of how much awesomenesses the DS will be capable of. I never said it would be cool to a bagillion people all playing one game, I was just pointing it out as a way to say, "All your base are belong to DS!"

And they don't have to re-release any GBA games, Camo. The DS features two game ports, one for DS games and one for any GameBoy game made throughout all time! w007!
Camo

Member #5

Sep 15, 2004 18:24

Even home made burnt gameboy games?

c*** me up scotty
msanis

Member #7

Sep 15, 2004 18:46

...if it can work on the GBA; then it will work on the DS. Well... with the exception of games released before the GBA. Very good to be able to play GBA games on that though; it saves me some money anyway... Boggle

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 15, 2004 19:02

On Sep 15, 2004 11:14, MadGoblin said:

The DS features two game ports, one for DS games and one for any GameBoy game made throughout all time!

That includes B&W GB games and GBC games, MS. I mean, GBA still played old GB games, so they would, and do, as stated, work on the DS. It says so right on the site.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Apr 23, 2024 8:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022