Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 16:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hey!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Rook

Member #112

Aug 18, 2004 17:52
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How long do you hang around here??? You posted 15 minutes after me! And I posted like 5 after you... so... I have no room to talk. Next thing you know, someone is going to congradulate me for figuring that all out by myself! Probably the one with the insane mythical creature name...
  * uses the technique Blast on MadGoblin before he has a chance to insult him *

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 18, 2004 17:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just remember, Kama.... I know things about you..... scary things.

Things that would make other members want to eat Donald Trumps children. I mean, that is only the second-hand stuff that gets to me, too. Quite frankily, I do not even want to know the rest, and I dare not say any of what I do know since it would make this board eighteen-plus.... and you're fourteen.

Oh so wrong.... I am going to continue hitting on that fifteen-years-old hot Asian Akira now, thankyouverymuch Tongue
Rook

Member #112

Aug 18, 2004 18:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What is it with everyone posting 5 minutes after one another??

*again, realizes he did, too*

D'oh! D'oh

Sword
Kamakami

Member #64

Aug 18, 2004 18:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 18, 2004 17:59, MintMan said:

Just remember, Kama.... I know things about you..... scary things.

Things that would make other members want to eat Donald Trumps children. I mean, that is only the second-hand stuff that gets to me, too. Quite frankily, I do not even want to know the rest, and I dare not say any of what I do know since it would make this board eighteen-plus.... and you're fourteen.

Oh so wrong.... I am going to continue hitting on that fifteen-years-old hot Asian Akira now, thankyouverymuch Tongue

Erm hrm hrm! I'm 15, thank you!

And I'll be turning 16 in December. (The 17th, so remember your gifts!)

And--scary things? Please, there's nothing scary about me! Nothing at all! I'm an innocent girl! why, if I were any more innocent I'd be selling cookies...

What silliness, Emperor.. I know not what you're talking about... ^_^

The above post is 100% Kawa/Kamakami randomness!
  Note: Don't believe ANYTHING they say about me. (especially that stuff pertaining to Deoxys)
  (lame attempt at re-doing my sig...)
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 18, 2004 19:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Lolage! You sure told Rook! (er, tho' its deleted now, so no one will know what I'm talkin' about. rocks on!)

And, yeah, Kami, you do do some freakie things. Like, where you blank you blankity blank with a blanker!

Okay, that wasn't really based on anything at all, but it sure sounds nasty if you have your mind in the gutter, which is where I'm currently getting my food from!

PBM! Fear!
Rook

Member #112

Aug 18, 2004 19:08

How did Vinny edit my post???

Once again, I cannot use tech commands. Here's the message:

Warning! Your reply has not been posted. The following errors existed in your reply:
  You cannot yet use another tech in this post; you must wait more time before again acting.

Oh, and this can't be counted as spam, or bringing back a post. This time it has sufficient detail on the problem, Pixie. Tongue

Don't make me start seeking revenge on you, too, Gobbo... Mean Look

[Editted by Rook on Aug 18, 2004 19:11]
VinnyD

Member #9

Aug 18, 2004 19:48
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 18, 2004 19:08, Rook said:

How did Vinny edit my post???

We added mods a while ago. Simple, ain't it?

Once again, I cannot use tech commands. Here's the message:

Warning! Your reply has not been posted. The following errors existed in your reply:
  You cannot yet use another tech in this post; you must wait more time before again acting.

Oh, and this can't be counted as spam, or bringing back a post. This time it has sufficient detail on the problem, Pixie. Tongue

The only spam was saying the same thing over and over about quick reposting, most was from you noting it! I even said this part was okay, as it's a legitimate question (though it could go in the RP forum..). You still would have had your post if you didn't decide to get pissy. In short, * uses the technique Aero-lance on Rook for backtalking teh elders! *

The Official Man's Man of RE.
Sword
Kamakami

Member #64

Aug 18, 2004 22:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Erm hrm hrm again! I do NOT blank my blankity blank with a blanker!

But...

It sure sounds fun and I think I'll go do it right now!

I would have asked the Emperor to join me, but he's no longer MY Emperor.. Oh well..

*goes off to her room*

Note: Don't believe ANYTHING they say about me. (especially that stuff pertaining to Deoxys)
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 19, 2004 24:05

Yeah.... you do that. * fabricates an AkiraHimeDoll to huggle * I am quite fine how I yams, thankyouverymuch..... mmmm, yam. * you just fabricated something, YFFI -- you cannot fab a yam; how short of an attention span do you have, anyways? * Curse my back-talking scripting!

At any rate, why did Vinny mod one of yer posts is what I want to know. I added mods to delete rampant-n00bs in case I could not get to them in time. V best not be abusing his powers Mean Look Are you?
Sword
writer77

Member #4

Aug 19, 2004 24:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I think it was 'cause o' Rook making the same post too many times, but it seems like there was somethin' else goin' on as well.

You should let me mod the D for him modding someone. It'll be hilarious!

...Erm, anyhow. There's nothing wrong with a corrupt mod here and there. I've been getting bribe money for a while now!

* uses the technique SphereBeam on VinnyD *

Endless Horizon
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
Sword
Ice

Member #46

Aug 19, 2004 24:53
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why is it that this empress/young lady does not possess a glomping factory? She should be able to give glomps to whomever she wishes instead of just saying that she's glomping them.

I'm also rather surprised by the number of people who didn't know what that (a glomp) was, too. Makes sense, though, seeing as how I don't think I've ever heard it used by someone who's not an anime freak. Mind you, I've also never heard it used in any animes, so that doesn't make much sense, either.

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 19, 2004 2:20

So now I understand what 'JB' meant. But then it is the same for mints cuz...but then I can't talk cuz...*which all this is pg-13...well the titanic was PG-13, artistic liscense*
  I don't really know what i'd do if I had someone to worship me...it would probably creep me out, in that way the Wicker Park freaks me out, well the previews anyway.
  And yes my mind is in the gutter too.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Rook

Member #112

Aug 19, 2004 7:30

Well, he made a note of my spamming, when he could have posted another post, and then pointed at my sig and said I didn't even have to try. That's a little abusive. You're so hurtful!!! ;-;

* uses the technique Blast on VinnyD for insulting him *

Sword
Kamakami

Member #64

Aug 19, 2004 9:42

Ice is very right! I should have a glomping factory! It is only fit that the Empress have one, no?

Only problem... er.. how would I um.. use such a thing..?

I'll figure it out.

As the massive glompage I've dealt out to the members of RE, and their complete lack of knowing what it meant...

I'll just say that some people have what it takes to be anime freaks and some don't!

To improve your skills, try going to Anime Cons! I haven't been to too many, but I was GOING to go to the BAAF again, (Big Apple Anime Fest, which I live pretty close to) dressed as Aisha from Outlaw Star. (With the correct wig and cat ears, I look just like her, only shorter!)

BUT--the Republican Convention stopped all that.

*cries*

I don't get to deal out glomps to random people dressed as hot anime boys and girls... And the occasional little kid dressed as Sonic! (saw it at AnimeNext--along with meeting Veronica Taylor... the thoughts I had upon meeting her are not for this forum!)

But enough about my anime freakishness and the fact that I probably just gave something major about me away to everyone.

I demand a glomp factory be presented to me! (or however you get one!)

Obey your Empress!

^_^

Rook

Member #112

Aug 19, 2004 10:04

Good thinking. That would be cool, but now that we have RP Techs you can just...

* fabricates a Glomp to prove a point *

EDIT: Holy Carp!!! I jsut noticed Kamakami's post amount is 38! I thought it was 39 last time I checked! A forum glitch, perhaps?

[Editted by Rook on Aug 19, 2004 11:08]
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 19, 2004 12:11

No, Rook, I'm pretty sure you're just... um... Rook Wavey Mouth

Anime cons are a little bit loser-ish, in my opinion. I mean, with the exception of the many hot chicks who dress inappropriately, most the people there are such losers! Anime is the one nerdish thing that has popular appeal, and when things are popular, losers (of the non-dork variety) flock to it. Damn you, populus! Meh, I've ranted on this enough before. Comic Cons are better. More nerds.

A glomp factory? I've been via for a factory of some kind for a while now, and I ain't gotten squat! Why should she get something special?

* looks at KamaKami *
  * lowers eyes a few degrees *

Oh, right... that's why. ... damn.

inappropriated!!!
Rook

Member #112

Aug 19, 2004 13:41

On Aug 19, 2004 12:11, MadGoblin said:

No, Rook, I'm pretty sure you're just... um... Rook Wavey Mouth

What's that supposed to mean?

* eats the Glomp *

Haha! I love the RP Commands!

Sword
Ice

Member #46

Aug 19, 2004 13:42
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* uses the technique Spawn to become a pseudo-factory for thise topic *

Also, since it was my good idea to give her a glomp factory, I want a snowball factory. And while I realize that I have no real reason for getting one, I want it anyways. I also just realized something else... I NOW HAVE WIELD!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I've now got a question, but I'll save it for the F:tRPG forum. And that's not just to make me postcount++...

Yeah, right...

Rook

Member #112

Aug 19, 2004 13:52

Can I be a Concussion Factory, then?

* plants a virtual Concussion tree *

Sword
Ice

Member #46

Aug 19, 2004 14:04

Why on earth would you be a concussion factory? Kama would be a Glomping factory because she regularly glomps people anyways. I would want to be a Snowball factory because those go along with me being "Ice" and also are good to distribute in order to have snowball fights. Plus, I can make snowflakes. AND SO CAN YOU!

http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Apr 24, 2024 16:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022