Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 3:46 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hey... I haven't posted in forever..

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Kamakami

Member #64

Jul 23, 2004 13:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Anyone miss me?

Yeah, this is useless spam.. Don't hurt me!

Sneasel and I love you all!

^_^ ^_^

The above post is 100% Kawa/Kamakami randomness!
  Note: Don't believe ANYTHING they say about me. (especially that stuff pertaining to Deoxys)
  (lame attempt at re-doing my sig...)
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 23, 2004 15:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If you love me most, then this is not spamming Wink Sneasel can skip out on the lovin'.

Wow, you have not even made thirty posts in this place? I sure seems like a lot more than that.

Sure we miss you! You made posts that didn't suck. Right now, it is largely a summer crowd, meaning less people but a lot of them. That can be both a good and a bad thing at the same time.

Welp, I did my mandatory hitting-on. I guess I can wrap it up.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 23, 2004 17:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

People shouldn't believe anything others say about you? Aww, and I was gonna tell people that you saved a burning building full of ophaned-kitten-nuns while winning a sausage eating contest...

But, yes, 'tis truly good to have you back. The less Y, the better, my sad mind always says... since it lacks the ability to think silently...

PS: That latter part of the story would receive more attention than the former Embarrassed

If you believe in something with all your might, it might just be true... that you're an ass.
  - Why be sane?
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 24, 2004 14:30

hey, i remember you! How have you been, have you won a kitten eating contest, or... whatever was said by Gobbo? Or something close to that?

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.90%complete
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 3:46 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022