Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 7:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Welcome back

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
WriteMan.exe

Member #140

Jul 13, 2004 12:36
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*in a brillant flash of blue light* WriteMan has logged in!!

I am sorry guys. I've been busy working on a novel. It wasn't all that great. I'm workin on a new one. I also went to a website that I wouldn't recommend. It's called Gaia Online. Stay away from it. It's really messed up. I am so glad to be back. I will return to working on MEgaMan. I'm giving out tips on any boss I've ever fought. MMBN sorry didn't get to have it... So MegaMan lovers, here I am!!!
  Wahahaha

"MegaMan is cool. But I'm cooler!"
   -WriteMan.exe
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 13, 2004 12:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoa! I almost deleted this post because I thought it was just worthless rambling, but you said that you would not recommend Gaia On-line. That gives this thread purpose.

Gaia On-line sucks. I know very little about it, and still it is too much. I think Gobbo can take this one to knock it some more.

Lousy American fake-anime things. Idiots are drawn to that junk like flies... stupid ones at that.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 13, 2004 15:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It does blow quite muchly. I mean, I never wasted the time in my life to play it, but I will waste it to rip it a new one!

First, GOL is a stupid "anime community", or, as I know it, crap! Anyways, when you go there, there's these sucky ugly anime sprites that represent your person. Then, through means I never felt like learning, you acquire some "points". You use them to purchase ugly accessories for your already ugly character.

The worst part is that the point earning, which I think is done thru some sort of game, can be cheated. After earning them, you can just refresh the screen to get them again, and again... and again...
  From what I've heard (from someone who did play), this person would refresh the screen and insane number of times in order to get the points needed for certain apparel, which would number in the hundreds.

Yeah, that sure is fun. And look, there's Adventure Quest!
  * fabricates a ReallyBigHammer for smashing the suckies *

Why be sane?
Sword
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 14, 2004 12:19
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hrm, I've heard of Gaia from a few people who use it a location for some decent RPing...seemed boring still.

Oh, and AQ had stopped sucking as much as it had fora short time... then they locked a ton of stuff to anyone who isn't a "guardian"(paid member xP)

The only GOOD thing still usable to everyone is cheaper head changing, and they have better heads now.

I will say that there was a time recently when I was extra bored and was playing it and came across some enemy that droped some kick-ass rocket launcher thing... then I plowed through all the quests available to me.

That was pretty fun.

Then AOL got an error, closed, and I lost all the stuff I had. Mean Look

THAT made it all turn to suck.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 7:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022