Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 10:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: BSoD!!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Jul 1, 2004 3:30
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It came back the dreaded BSoD!
  it said: A fatal exception 0D has occured at 028:C000B28C in VXD VMM (01) + 0000A28C; then another one came up after i pressed enter and it had a bunch o' numbers and VXD NETKURN where VXD VMM is. Then the f****** screen turned black and i had to reboot.

Curse BSoD to the depths of Hel.

One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!---Ryu

Sometimes the most important battle, is the battle within... ---Ryu

VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 1, 2004 7:26
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So instead of putting this in your old post, you create an entirely new topic...why??? I'd delete it, but then we'd get a new topic saying, why was my old topic deleted, der.
  * uses the technique Aero-lance on Blade for not using the other thread about resources or whatnot *
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 1, 2004 11:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, that's kinda buggered. But then again, you have not added to Rumbl-o-rama in the Elders forum in a while. * to take advantage of the type differences, uses the technique LandSmite on VinnyD *

Sounds like your typical memory fault. In order to be fast, Windows uses a lot of funky algorithms, not all of which will stand up under pressure and oft result in such violations.

My suggestion: your computer sucks -- run less programs at once on it.
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 10:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022