Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 10:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: wow, 5 freakin years

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
KingEdgar

Member #186

Jun 19, 2004 24:09
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i went thru my ooollldddd emails from 1999, and found one where i was talkin to you about websites. your old website url was in an email, and i ended up here. its still alive.......
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 19, 2004 8:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Holy carp! I remember you, King Edgar. You signed my guest book, and I signed yours for some reason, if I recall correctly. Ninety-nine was before I really had the R.E. League or Battling Dragons, so you were kinda wasting your time at my site back then....

not much has changed
Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 19, 2004 12:03
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No REL or BD? What the hel was the focus of your site? Monsta Killa?

BTW completely off subject, what token do I need in order to become a summoner?

It's too big a world to be in competition with everyone. The only person who I have to be better than is myself. And in your case, that's enough.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 19, 2004 12:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'd imagine you'd just have to be in some line of magic users or the the nature folks. And going off topic is very cinaedum, Batt.

Anyhoo, 'els no, there was no Monster Killa. What you smokin'? That's the second newest thing to RE, even, being (sadly) years before Endless Night's Dream.

His site was... was... ... I'm really not too certain. He may have had some D&D adventures up, and possibly the Nidefell's Dragon Adoption (I'm not sure if Ems would classify that as being exactly "BD" or not, since it, well, was lame). It was probably just like any starting website. More promises than premise... or something. I dunno.

Wow, five year old email? That's just freaky. Even if I ever tried to save email that old, it seems my mail provider would have a freak-out and delete it all, anyways. So, that's really some freaky-feat.

I gotta stop saying the word "freak" for freak's sake. ah, nerts...

Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

EDIT- Changed the latim word I used to the correct one. heh heh. A 'incedum'? What the fruit is that?

[Editted by MadGoblin on Jun 26, 2004 22:27]
msanis

Member #7

Jun 19, 2004 12:16
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm not sure if even I have been around that long. The earliest I remember was when Minty JUST got the Battling Dragons thing up... but it was more of a website oriented thing back then. You couldn't really play it unless you had a website. The only monster then was good old 'hogg. The entire game pretty much consisted of one person battling another person; the Rpg element of the game wasn't even around. I didn't really join the forums until... well... quite a while after that.

Now that I think about it; alot of time has indeed passed. That means I began coming to this site when I was... 11? Good God; I didn't know it was THAT long ago! I wonder if my old website still exists...?

***EDIT***
  Oh; I just noticed... Happy 2000 posts Minty! Boggle

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...

[Editted by msanis on Jun 19, 2004 12:18]

[Editted by msanis on Jun 19, 2004 12:18]
Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 19, 2004 14:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I actually have no idea when I started coming to this site, but if I was around before Monsta Killa, I sure don't remember it commin out...

[Edit: Well whadya know, I was looking back at my e-mail (goes back to 2001) and it looks like I joined the RE League in spring of 2002, so Monsta Killa was around RE before I was.]

It's too big a world to be in competition with everyone. The only person who I have to be better than is myself. And in your case, that's enough.

[Editted by Battalon127 on Jun 19, 2004 14:58]
KingEdgar

Member #186

Jun 20, 2004 2:44
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

so what the hell is this place. i think the only reason i ever came was becuase

1 you had some old nintendo s*** on your site and i thought it was cool
  2 you came to my old nintendo site and thought it was cool, and we exchanged links. lol kids those days...
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 22, 2004 1:47

wow...I found that email...5/14/02
  I can't believe that its been that short of time since I signed up for REleague. Coulda sworn it was longer. Especially the breaks that I had, even the from my RBY to GSC gym...wow. It has been a long two years. Just look at all that has happened. The forum upgrades. The 95 people that signed up after me in the forums ALONE. The BDRPG. END. New gyms. New BD stuff. Camo's song collection. Other stuff...Quite interesting. Guess you have been busy MintMan.

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.85%complete

[Editted by boyachi on Jun 22, 2004 1:48]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 10:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022