Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 5:56 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Game help

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Jun 3, 2004 24:18
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I dont usually ask for help with games, but I'm stumped on a couple and Gamefaqs doesn't seem to help me either, the first is Mario Sunshine... How the hell do you get to final Bowser, I think I got 70 odd shines, and I know someone who finished it and said it would be plenty, he loaded my game, went to where the final thingy should be, and it wasn't there, got no idea what to do, I've been stuck for like, a couple of days after I got it, kinda got bored after that. The other game is Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, I am up to the circus level, and I just have no idea where to go on the first mission - after you get the golden egg, go through those 2 walls that you must spin your egg around on the track, then you defeat all the crows and on the left path is a door I cant seem to open, and to the right is one of those tracks I can slide my egg over but if Billy tries, just fall to my death, I really got no idea with that point.

Cheers all,
   Camo
Skulkraken

Member #128

Jun 3, 2004 5:44
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Did you beat Shadow Mario in each of the stages? You won't be able to trigger the final sequence until you do.
Camo

Member #5

Jun 3, 2004 21:21
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Believe so, is he always the second or third shine in each level? Or is it random? I'll check over it next time I got the cube out.Anyways, Mario isn't really what I want, its manly Billy Hatcher cause DAMN THAT GAME IS FUN!!!!R@R#@%#@!!
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 3, 2004 22:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not that I have ever played that game...but can you stand on the egg and walk on it? Like a barrel? Just an idea

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.80%complete
Camo

Member #5

Jun 5, 2004 5:06

Billy can jump on eggs if he is wearing a Nights hat but there are none around, infact there are no powerups around the golden egg to where I can get to.

Finaly finished a few shines to get all my evil mario thingys complete, and I have one thing to say bout the game... WORST BOSS EVER. Like after I beat him I was getting ready for his next form, but no, he is dead, probobly the hardest mario game I've played but.
msanis

Member #7

Jun 6, 2004 13:24
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You wouldn't believe how many Mario fans were just appalled by the stupidity of the last boss in the game. It just... baffles the mind. Whatever happened to the days when Bowser was a crazed mayhem-causing military ruler of the koopas? In Super Mario Sunshine he is just a wimp in a bath tub... and that's about all I can say about him. A shame... hopefully Mario 128 will bring back Mario's former glory... Slanted Mouth

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
writer77

Member #4

Jun 6, 2004 13:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, and the worst part about the fight is that idiot waterpack ruins how to beat him within a few minutes. I mean, that was the only slightly difficult part of the whole fight!

Endless Horizon
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
Camo

Member #5

Jun 7, 2004 3:18

I liked it when fludd dies, but seeing him come back made me cry. Still all in all it was much harder then Mario 64. It would be pretty cool if they made like 10 worlds and made a different koopa the leader of each world, or even just a mario3/marioworld remake in 3d adventure stuff.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 7, 2004 10:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pssh! They cannot do that, Camo, that'd be intellegent! I mean, if they didn't want their most classic and loved games to suck, they would have not put a water pack in Mario Sunshine, made Link look like he did in SSB in Wind Waker, and made Metroid Prime not 1st person.

C'mon. Don't you think that they know what their own fans want? They're trying to hara kiri in the most humiliating, painful way possible, obviously!

* meaninglessness! *

Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

VinnyD

Member #9

Jun 7, 2004 16:24
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I know you aint knocking Metroid Prime! That game is my favorite for GC, and probably the most worthwhile game I've played for a while.
  How the hell....have you even played into it? In my mind that may be one of the best of the 128 bit era.

* uses the technique Strike on MadGoblin for his insolence! *

But yeah, Mario Sunshine was probably the worst installment. Ever... It may have been diffucult in parts, but then it was either easier or stupid after that. I think they should come out with a darker Mario game. Bowser can be a rapist convict or something, and let your imagination run with it from there. Good times, good times...
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 5:56 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022