Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 3:47 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Mega Man

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

May 20, 2004 6:20
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, I've never been a massive mega man fan, exept for one game, Megaman X2, I must have hired that out about 30232846989 times before the video shop GAVE it to me, thats right, the video shop gave me it, not sold it x rental, gave, lol, I've never done that with a game since, and like, I have nicked the ol SNES back of my grandparents, well actually for some reason they had 2 and my grandma offered it to me with the games that her daycare kids dont use (violent ones) and one of em was MMX2, now f***, its been years since I played that, and must say its still one of the best games ever. Just wondering are any other mega man games as good as this? Like I remember playing *cough* roms *cough* of gameboy versions of megaman and they were terrible! So is there any other Megaman games I should check out? and I'm actually considering buying some off ebay, not roms. I would get roms, but my dreamcast is well dead and not working, and roms on computers just dont feel right.
MadGoblin

Member #2

May 20, 2004 7:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'd hate to sound like I'ma bashing the MM, but, really, pretty much all of them are the same IMO, so all of thems is good to me.

In late June, Capcom is finally releasing a MegaMan Anniversery Collecters games on the GBA and, I think, the PS2. They're pretty much just every (or a lot of) the MM games from the old consules (not sure if they have the X series or not), and the GBA will have all the ol' GameBoy ones. If you wanted to see which other ones are good, that'd be the best place to start, I guess Tongue

Hey, you know at least one of them on there's gotta be good.

Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

boyachi

Member #92

May 20, 2004 13:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well personally, I think all and all the first Mega Man X was the coolest. The music was top notch. There is a pretty sweet remix of it on www.ocremix.org called brainsick metal which has all but two of the super cool ones. Actually three, since boomerkwanger's was also kinda hot

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.
Camo

Member #5

May 20, 2004 18:27
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I dont think I'll get that collection for gameboy. As I said before, the gameboy ones seemed rather poo, and GBA games the same price as cube games, I'd rather get a cube game unless its a really good game I really want. So the Megaman X series is good? I searched Ebay for more snes megaman games and couldn't find any.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 3:47 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022