Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 20:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Extreme awesomeness

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
VinnyD

Member #9

Apr 23, 2004 16:30
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well there are a couple things in this that i want to talk about, some not of extreme awesomeness, some are.

First of all, tonight I am going to see Louis Black's Rules of Enragement Tour at the Palace (Minty and Gobbo know what Im talking about). And I am freakin pumped about that. I mean, he is in the 50 greatest standups of all time.

Okay now that the matter of most extreme awesomeness is over, now for the others. I wanted to ask who here has their PS2 connected online. If you do contact me, as I am the biggest Socom 2 nut of all time.

And for a topic of lesser awesomeness, check out There She Is! on Newgrounds. I know advertising of other sites is risky, but this is seriously a sweet flash, and besides Gobbos endorsed LegendaryFrog before making that site a reference. **EDIT** link added: There She Is

Last of all check out my draw your dreamer thread on the END forums. I know when people see new topics in some of those other sections they skip over but I want that one to go quick.

Well, thats it for me, haven't been around for a while but Socom is a demanding mistress.

Damn, i am having trouble with the link, oh well, ill get it soon. Im too damn all out to stop.

WOOH! Got it, damn http's! Cost me five seconds of Socom!

[Editted by VinnyD on Apr 23, 2004 16:41]
msanis

Member #7

Apr 23, 2004 19:41
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Those erm... bunnie girls just don't give up... do they? A funny, yet scary flash. I liked it, anyway. Recently, i've been stumbling upon a bunch of different flash sites... found a few interesting; others are just bizarre. If we're allowed to, i'll post a few links...

...Think i'll wait for the ok by Minty. Boggle

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 23, 2004 21:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Of course you are, so long as they don't suck. I only do not want people spamming for themselves; other people is all good.

And what are you talking about with There She Is, Sanis? That thing freakin' rocked! I mean, there were no sprites in that thing -- just smooth hand-drawn curves. Man, I wish I could do animate that well... or animate at all seeing as how I don't have Flash.

... lousy needing a stationary from my college to get a cheap, academic MX....

Anyway, good on you for finding that, Vinny. * gives VinnyD a virtual pie of deliciousosity *
VinnyD

Member #9

Apr 23, 2004 22:49
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well Im back from Black, and it freaking rocked. That had to be the funniest thing ever. Im severely restraining myself from posting millions of curse words, as i have been influenced. It was like god damn! That was funny, now buy some ****ing ****!!!! I got Lewis Black unleashed on DVD, and a Lewis Black bobblehead. Yes I was product crazy, and have never spent somebody elses 40 bucks so fast.

And yes, there she is is a great flash. It defeats all my previous notions of the limits of fluidity in the animation. Plus it's set to Koren ska, which kicks all a. If you havent seen it, do it now. Stop reading this, unless I have something else to say, cause Im not coming back and editing this whole thing, which may have just been faster to not put at all and then just tell you whatever I had to say. That is based on the supposition that I remeber what I had to say, and that assumption would be false my friend. Now that I have spent several minutes rambling, let me try and remember what I had to say.

Ah yes, nothing.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 20:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022