Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 16:01 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Funny Flashes... o.O

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
msanis

Member #7

Apr 5, 2004 21:22
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Anyway, I stumbled upon this site while looking for some info on the Nintendo Forums... and it is actually EXTREMELY funny. I highly recommend anyone with a good sense of humor to take a look at th following link:

http://www.legendaryfrog.com/movies.htm

The movies I found funniest were:
  -Final Fantasy Tribute: Chocobo Voice
  -All Your Pie
  -The Return of Ganondorf (awesome)
  -One Ring to Rule Them All 2
  -Kerri's Big Invention
  -One Ring Special Edition

Believe me, these are pretty damn funny... at least take a look at one of the flashes mentioned above. (I think... The Return of Ganondorf was the funniest.)

Have fun.
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 6, 2004 10:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You just now heard of that guy? Man, haven't we mentioned that godly figure here before? And that list doesn't even have his newest feature: The Matrix Has You, which is a collaborative effort between him and many other funny people, including the guys who made the "Perfect Kirby"s 1 thru 3, all of which are great. If the Matrix one isn't on his site, I guarentee you can find it on the main page at:
  http://www.newgrounds.com
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

msanis

Member #7

Apr 6, 2004 17:18
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, actually. Not once had I even heard his name ONCE mentioned on these boards... perhaps I just didn't see those posts. Great flashes though, he definentally has some talent.
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 6, 2004 20:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

We typically just keep mention of New Grounds on which all things LF live.

Lemme think... he also helped out the Perfect Kirby guys John & Richie as well as Waterman who has some pretty freakin' funny stuff as well.

And heed to warning to that list Sanis gave; it's all good. Typically, just watch the really old stuff after watching the others. Thataway, you get some appreciation for it.

Am I missing any other famous nerd-centric flashes? Maybe some less famous ones. I know there was a Cactuar/Tonberry team-up on NG somewhere that was rightfully hilarious. Gobbo, you remember who made that?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 16:01 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022