Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 2:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Squirrel Fighters Roster

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 31, 2004 13:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Boyachi's Champion Rodent:
  Name:VisVis
  Height:1'1"
  Mass:2 kilograms

Brandishes:
  Weeping willow switch
  Mintman's lost keychain (flail)

Special abilites:
  Super kick in the nuts
  Flying Squirrel
  Regenerate
  Giga Fang
  Ingenuity

Use this formula as you sign up.
  Hey, Minty! Do you think you could give the winner 'the golden acorn.'
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
Battalon127

Member #25

Apr 1, 2004 13:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Battalon127's Mangler of All Things Rodent
  Name: Nick "The Mangler" Marcotti
  Height:11"
  Mass:1.7 kilograms

Brandishes:
  Brass Tail Spike
  5 inch piece of pipe

Special abilites:
  Machine Gun Nut Spitting (spits as many as 10 nuts per second)
  Tail Mace Attack
  Psychic Healing Powers (yeah, psychic)

Are squirril fights illegal, like cock fights? I don't care if they are, I'm not using my real name anywhere.
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
Foshi

Member #158

Apr 25, 2004 22:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Foshi's Rodent of the Dark Alley
  Name: Jack "Ninja" Johnson
  Height: 9"
  Mass: 1.2 kilograms

Brandishes:
  Belt w/ Needles
  5 inch wooden nunchuks
  Cloak

Special abilites:
  Mach Needle (rapid needle-throwing)
  Wild Swing
  Shadow Blend
  Gale Summon (that's twirling his nunchuks fast enough to make wind)

Hee hee...this'll be FUN!

"Yesterday it worked.
  Today it is not working.
  Windows is like that."
  ~Haiku
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 26, 2004 12:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I forget, do they have to be squirrels or does any rodent do? No matter...

Gobbo's Parktrail Fiend -
  Name: Knut the Chunky
  Height: 1' 11"
  Mass: 10 kilograms
  (kilograms and feet? I see logic behind that combination! Tongue )

Brandishes:
  Hard-Rock Nut-Log (cudgel)

Special abilites:
  Nap Time
  Fall Over
  Retro-Vertical Struggle (ie- standing)
  Extra-Chunky Sumo-Slam

Hrhr, he's fat. And, to make things interesting...

* fabricates a TheAcr0n for some fool to dare to take! *

Whomever has the nuts (or other weapons Tongue ) big enough to snatch the Acr0n (yes, Acr0n, not acorn) from his paw shall be asking for a challenge!!!

Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Apr 26, 2004 13:31

Methinks me heareth a challenge!!! Well, WE ARE READY! *readies Nick for a fight* Ooh, I wish I could Steal the Acr0n...* throws a virtual CrazyMai at MadGoblin as a reply to his challenge *

"I've always liked helping people"
  "No Kelso, you like humping people"
  "Sometimes humping IS helping, Eric"
   ~Eric Forman and Kelso, That 70's Show

If something's too hard, give it up. The moral is, never try. ~Homer Simpson
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 26, 2004 16:59

* volleys the CrazyMai back at Battalon127 with much glee *

I guess this could be an acceptance! Now to actually read your post!

EDIT: Pfft. That pic is so old and played. Anyhoo, I got around to sketching out a rough draft of Knut da Chunky today... Yeah, and boy did it suck!

* tries to act like post was worth something and fails *
  * MadGoblin recieves 200 damage! *

Also, Battalie-boy, I think you can just "pick up" a fabricated object. At least, you should be able to... I think... *shrugs*

Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

[Editted by MadGoblin on Apr 26, 2004 21:43]
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Apr 27, 2004 18:51

* catches the CrazyMai * Actually, I tried picking and it told me there was nothing to pick. I think that a fabricated item can only be obtained if the person who fabricated it gives it to someone. At least until MintMan adds more commands to FtRPG.
  I think posting in order to volley is worthwhile, especially since its all thats keeping the forums going right now. I was gonna make some HealingSpam for you MG, but it appears only one RP command is allowed per post. Huh.

"I've always liked helping people"
  "No Kelso, you like humping people"
  "Sometimes humping IS helping, Eric"
   ~Eric Forman and Kelso, That 70's Show

If something's too hard, give it up. The moral is, never try. ~Homer Simpson
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 29, 2004 16:55

Well, there are finally four of us here... should we wait for a little bit or just start soon?
  And yes, that metric and english thing is so each person is able to use the post!* fabricates a TheGoldenAcorn * The winner, will recieve this!Well, actually it will most likely have to be a tree, so you can show it off in other forums.

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 29, 2004 20:36

Um, you can only pick if a tree is present. You know, like picking fruit from a tree? If someone fabricates an item, only they have that item. It is not for anyone else to use but to be used-on-by.... ness.

As for for FtRPG, I'ma waiting for the Animal/Summoning Tech for my squirrel... possibly Animal/Transform if I want to be a were-boxing-squirrel.... hmmm.....
VinnyD

Member #9

Apr 29, 2004 22:24
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So ummm, what... These things all have to be squirrels? Hmmm, well answer me that and then I'll decide whether or not to join. Hmmmmm....
Camo

Member #5

Apr 30, 2004 7:02
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I want a *farken skin head caarnt squirril*.
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 30, 2004 18:05

Duh!
  first off it must be a squirrel
  second off, thats why I said it will have to be a tree, cuz me having it won't mean jack. The only problem is making sure the right person gets it at the end.

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 2:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022