Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 9:55 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Forums....DEAD!!!?!?!!?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Battalon127

Member #25

Mar 29, 2004 13:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And on that note, I propose a class based on spam and drunkenness known as the CAMO class. Wow, I missed a lot over the weekend...
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson

[Editted by Battalon127 on Mar 29, 2004 13:42]
writer77

Member #4

Mar 29, 2004 17:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

...This post seems oddly familiar. Didn't someone else make a "forum Dead?!?!?!" post at another time, a while back. Anyhow, it wasn't really dead, not even close. My forums haven't moved any in over a month. I still check them about every day, too. It's kinda sad.
Endless Horizon
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
Camo

Member #5

Mar 29, 2004 18:35
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think a forums dead, or dead forums, or something similar thread exists on every forum once no posts have happened for bout a week and someone visits the site only to go "OH NO, ITS DEAD!" then that suddenly brings it back to life.
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 29, 2004 20:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Back to life? The only thing that is active currently is this death-post, which is very ironic seeing as how it has climbed to its second page

Spammer class? YFFIs, normal RPG classes are still used. Just because it is Forum: the RPG does not mean everything is modeled after forum activity; how gay would that be? I mean, you could be a spammer, an imp, a dip-wad, or a loser that just won't die. What kind of selection is that?

Yeah, lousy weird. I have started mispelling it ever since a teacher corrected my spelling of it as "wierd" once on a paper when I used it in quite an abundance. I know it is wrong to do so, but that freakin' English teacher has warped my fragile little mind!

Yeah, there is at least one other "Forums Dead" post. These forums die a lot, so what else could one expect?... besides squirrels boxing?

[Editted by MintMan on Mar 29, 2004 20:12]
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 30, 2004 19:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Minty, you didn't get the joke! Gym class! or Third class! get it? It's supposed to be funny! It's not that weird(did I get that right?)
  I suppose it was kinda bad. It was pretty late when I posted, but then, it usually is...so, Squerriizllkql(I can never hope to spell it so why try) boxing, sound like fun. I say that we make it a contest! Each of us draws sq...rodents with long bushy tails and special abilities and then pit two together every week and have people post who they think would win! Wow Squirrel is just Squire except with two 'r's and a 'l' at the end. Who knew? My life will be forever changed.
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 31, 2004 12:46

Man, are we slow. I was trying to see something like that in those "suggetions", but my stupid brain just couldn't piece them together. "There's no such thing as a Gym Class! What's he talking about?" Thus proving the extent of my nerdom.

Squirrel boxing? When did that come up?
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 31, 2004 13:15

On Mar 29, 2004 20:11, MintMan said:
  so what else could one expect?... besides squirrels boxing?

So when is this going to start up? Soon. How cool will it be? Very.
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
Battalon127

Member #25

Mar 31, 2004 13:29

You wanted weird. 'sides, I didn't think you'd take me that seriously. For actual RPGing classes, if this RPG is about/based on the forums, do you have technology/computer based classes? Maybe this won't work, but I only know so much about FtRPG
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 31, 2004 19:02

Technically, you know nothing about FtRPG, as does everyone on account of it not being released or made in much the slightest.
  And stop thinking that it is an RPG of forum living -- that is just plain stupid. It is your normal phantasy RPG that happens to exist in the magical lands of these boards. You still are fighters and wizards and wield wands of bacon-turning and bacon-turning-into, just in no mythical world save the one we create from our own incompetence of the forum.

Man, squirrel boxing? Even I didn't know what Boyachi was talking about... until I went back and saw that I was the one who said it You know something ain't quite healthy if I cannot even remember things I said a scant day before.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Mar 29, 2024 9:55 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022