Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 9:16 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: The Adventures of Resident Rockstar

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Mar 20, 2004 7:52
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey kiddies, over the weekend everyones favorite Camo drank lots of beers, and this gave him the ability to write/record/produce an album, which is called The Adventures of Resident Rockstar.

I'm not gonna tell you to check it out cause its good.
  I'm gonna tell you to check it out cause its f***ing terrible!

Well its at http://www.lolarcoaster.com/home/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=5 and if you dont s*** yourself with loughter after hearing it all, I'll tell you to bugger off, now how goods that.

All the traks are done by me, and me only, no one else helped in these (CAN YA TELL?)
  Its got some offensive s*** in it too, of course as its from me.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 20, 2004 16:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A chance to laugh at Camo? I'll take it!

Dude, I only listened to A Buscuit Named Sally and Lobster Foodchain. I must say, you were quite drunk in making that. However, they're not really "man, you suck" laughable, they're just "man, you suck" pitiful
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

boyachi

Member #92

Mar 20, 2004 17:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Lets see, I think so far fire in me is my favorite
  blue overalls is hilarious, as is lobster food chain
  hang loose sounds almost sober
  Ow wow, my states is priceless
  Send out the troops could actually go somewhere
  Shopping for shoes sounds like a fun time
  After the two parts of Turkish bread, I had to wonder, what were you drinking?
  Also, I liked how you leaked out interesting tidbits.
  Is the last song an anthem of yours by any chance?(since i can't say the title here)
  With ten being the highest I give this Camo collection a

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
Camo

Member #5

Mar 20, 2004 18:08
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well the steves turkish bread series is pretty much this guy I know talking to me on MSN informing me he was having turkish bread for dinner, then later going skitz when he burnt it.

The Camel song is also one he wrote on my forum as a poem I think? Ahh well, I songed it.

As for the song wich is a secret thing in my life, probobly not, the lyrics are probobly as meaningful as "Apples.... they eat planktons" or "Grasshopers, they like to play basketball" or "dead mice, alive mice wad de buken dibwence" or perhaps even "Kamikaze cock niblers, haywire stone trippers, slutty sluzzas, blackened arses, F***ened cow bells, Silly conch shells, Guitar el Basso, Ripped off my faceo, Sexy Weman, Headless Chicken, burnt turkish bread, knob of red, Slab of beers, case of deers, Cask of goon, big balloon - send out the troops:P".

As you can see the amount of effort that went into these meaningful lyrics, are hihgly intense and took a whole 2 nights and lotsa beers for these tracks to be written/recorded and produced.
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 21, 2004 20:37

I changed my mind, after listening to it several times, why are you so sober is my new fav. Just thought id let you know
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Mar 23, 2004 12:05
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What WERE you drinking?
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 23, 2004 13:29

What was I drinking? Huh!?
  Well I had some of that spiced apple brew from trader joes...
  OH...yeah, Camo, what were you drinking?
Camo

Member #5

Mar 23, 2004 17:43

I was reading an article on huffing and thought that it sounded so silly, like who would huff! So I went and got all the ingrediants and drunk them.....

Naaa, just beers.... Lotsa beers, you can kinda tell the progress of unsoberness if you listen to them carefully.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Mar 24, 2004 7:25
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

About how many beer cans did you find afterwards?? Or were you going by the keg?
Camo

Member #5

Mar 24, 2004 20:49

Bottles my dear friend, I wanna start doing some homebrew soon so its important I drink lots of bottles, and I dont like softdrink, so theres only one thing to do.

(well I dont mind soft drink, but cant drink copious amounts of it!)
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 9:16 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022