Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 2:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: a small poll

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 16, 2004 20:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok here we go.
  1)Which would you rather not hear from your crush/(boy/girl)friend?
  A) lets just be friends
  B) you are like a brother/sister to me
  2)Which would be a better rock band?
  A) Angry Mayan Machine
  B) Black Lettuce
  3)Have you ever been hit on by a gender not of your preference?
  A) yes
  B) no
  Thats all for now
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
Camo

Member #5

Mar 16, 2004 21:09
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well if she says "Lets be friends" say "Lets get drunk like I do with my mates". Problem solved.
  If she says your like a sibling, well just say "Nothing like incest". Your problems solved

They both sound terrible. The best band name I've come up with is "Erotic Cremation" Now thats the best name for an emo band EVER!

Not quite sure, not that I remember.
VinnyD

Member #9

Mar 16, 2004 21:34
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

1. Have to be one, cause then it would really mean, no we wont because itll be real awkward when we talk anyway. at least with the other she'd help you out with more chicks

2. Mayn machine is better of those, but i like camo's. !!Edit!! The best band name would be:No Fat Chicks

3. Yes, at a breakfast place in Columbus, with my brother and his friends after we put down a few (i was 15 [last summer] and my bros 27) plus they were like 30. It was still hilarious.

[Editted by VinnyD on Mar 16, 2004 21:36]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 16, 2004 22:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

1) B) "You are like a brother/sister to me."
  That would suck to hear. Why? 'Cuz everyone knows that bros/sis don't get along in truth and usually only tolerate each other by way of blood bond. So, technically, it's a lighter way of saying they hates you. Curse you, blood bond! Ultra-curse you!
  * This ranting has been brought to you by: Hate Lite. Same spite with none of the fat. Think smart, think Lite. Hate Lite *

2) B) Black Lettuce

At first, I was thinking, "Ah, man. Of course the Angry Mayan Machine is a cooler name." But, then, I got to thinking: A name like Black Lettuce has a weird and mysterious appeal to it, like, "Man, that sounds like the name of a loser band, but what if they're just cool enough to pull of a name like that," and other complicated thinkings make BL the coo'er choice. That, and I'm drunk.

3) B) No
  No. Hells no. Hella hells no. Eh. I mean, blaaah. If that ever happened, I tell ya what, I'd be typing messages like these from prison... assuming they allowed prisoners to do such
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Battalon127

Member #25

Mar 17, 2004 13:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

1. Neither one is too great. I've gotten A from someone before. Quite depressing. I suppose I'd have to choose A just because I've experienced it.

2. Like before, neither one is too great. Angry Mayan Machine would definitely be better of the two though, so >A.

3. NO! (and not really by a gender of my preference either)
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson

[Editted by Battalon127 on Mar 17, 2004 13:45]
writer77

Member #4

Mar 17, 2004 16:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

1. B. Well, they both mean pretty much the same thing. "I hate you and I don't want to be with you." But... I would say B is worse. A. has an implied "for now" at the end of it. At least that's what it seems to me.

2. B. They is both fairly bad, but after looking at my translations for them, I'll go with B. "Black Lettuce" translates into "Bad Band Name," whereas Angry Mayan Machine translates to "Rampaging Undead Robots." The last one will obviously lead to the end of the civilized world if ever brought into being. So I go for B, out of fear.

3. B. B is no, right? Well, no. The answer to this question is no.

Once again, the answer to number 3 is no.

No.
Endless Horizon
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 2:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022