Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 2:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: 3/11

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 11, 2004 23:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok, I am pi$$ed. If anyone caught the news today, Madrid's (Spain) train system was bombed 3 different places. One with two bombs. The causalties aren't as high as 9/11, but it is strongly believed to be done by the same people.
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
Battalon127

Member #25

Mar 12, 2004 13:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Damm you terrorists! Why must you trample on innocent lives for your messed up ordeals?!! Why?!!
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
Camo

Member #5

Mar 12, 2004 21:09
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ahh thats not that bad, well its bad, but still, a terrorist leader that invades countrys for thoughts of weaponry and dreams of oil is slightly worse.
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 12, 2004 23:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Was that supposed to make me upset?
  Wow... now that I think of it, thats one of the most non spam things you've posted recently, in a good way. gives ya something to think about. You are completely right in a way. Its kinda sad(how much truth there is in that statement). With the casualties still rolling in.
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.

[Editted by boyachi on Mar 12, 2004 23:47]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 13, 2004 8:23

Why are they like that? Simple. You see, all people are stupid, very stupid, in fact, but there's three things that make people even stupider if one could believe.
  1. Being angry
  2. Believing in something strongly
  3. Having a buttload of money
As you can see, generally, these are things that terrorists have in bulk. So, when mixed together, the ingredients equal one big whad of sucky suck.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

boyachi

Member #92

Mar 13, 2004 22:55

Do you suppose they are like really bad hoodlums?
  "Hey man I'm F^@%ing bored"
  "D@$% straight, I feel ya."
  "I wish some $#!+ would happen."
  "Let's go out and blow some $#!+ sky F^@%ing high."
  "Whatever, you're paying."
  Do they get kicks hearing aboutit? Do they ever stay around to see what they have done, only to do it again? What's the frikkin motive? And what did Spain do to them? Especially it's train system. I've not even heard of anything about Spain since...ida know, the Olympics.
Battalon127

Member #25

Mar 16, 2004 14:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not sure why Spain either, but if it gets them to pull out of Iraq (which I'm all for everyone doing if they could), that could be a pretty good motive.

Heh, good perspective Camo. I think I had a quote from Bush in my sig once that pretty much agreed with it.
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson

[Editted by Battalon127 on Mar 16, 2004 14:24]
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 16, 2004 20:50

Here's the problem, if US pulls out of here we might end up with another palestine, which was pulled out because of...iraq.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 2:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022