Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 17:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Alert! Please be Courteous and Caring!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
LeeTupper

Member #42

Feb 26, 2004 14:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Okay, I don't know if this is quite what Minty wants, but this is for all of you N00bs, newbies, random halfway vets and vets, who post a topic with an easily answered stupid question. Once it is answered, please delete the topic if it is useless, with no conversation going on at all. That would reduce the board clutter by a great ammount in the BD and REL boards.

You know who you are, the people who say "How do I get..." as topic titles, or "Please help! Stuck in (insert ANY FREAKIN' PART OF THE MAELSTROM WALKAROUND!)". Ya know, questions answered by FAQ or easy enough for a stoned chimp to figure out.

But, before doing anything drastic, we should wait for Minty's okay. I'm sorry if I seem a bit psycho. Just irritated by the BILLIONS of crap topics up there on the two main game boards.
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 26, 2004 19:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* gives LeeTupper a virtual Pie *

And that is all that needs to be said.
Articuno

Member #113

Mar 1, 2004 19:13
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks for the advice. I've been here a while, but never seemed to find the time to post anything. I'll try not to be a nuisance.
Rook

Member #112

Mar 1, 2004 19:17
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Anyone remember that 'Vote on the Biggest Nutcase' post? Where I told you my little sister was coming? That's her! Take it easy on her okay? I'll try to teach her the ways of the Forum Member.

EDIT: Whoah!! I just noticed this is my 100th post! Hurray! *cheers*
How did it feel meeting so many trainers like yourself in your travels? What was awoken inside you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

~ Steven: Ruby/ Sapphire version champion

[Editted by Rook on Mar 1, 2004 19:20]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 17:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022