Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 4:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: ELite

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Camo

Member #5

Mar 2, 2004 18:45
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, LE is cooler than you.
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 2, 2004 20:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The ultimate testament to member numbers meaning nothing: Chiriru Mai is in the top ten. Nuff said

Well, of course you did not get the n00b treatment, Eagle. You were not a "newb" in the sense of the term, which not only requires someone to be new to an enviroment but also to be an absolute idiot or make all the mistakes attributes to said idiots.

I guess LE's amount of postage also puts him over you, Batt, with about double your amount. I'ma gonna say the real cause if your BD account. You have a different name that your forum account, and you are only level five. Lookit Eagle and he has a tower Kamaitachi and fast on-the-rise Monoceros.
  I mean, for serious, you have not battled since the experience message was added to the end of the battle log!
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 2, 2004 20:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ya know with all i've said, I don't think i've been called a n00b... but what does # of posts matter? I mean heck look at how many I have posted, then at Camo's and Madgoblin's. Sure the've been there for a long time, but hey. Comparing posts is just as useless. As some are spam. Now, if someone gets more posts than Mintman, that would be scary.
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.

[Editted by boyachi on Mar 2, 2004 21:01]
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 2, 2004 21:04

Back in Camo's super-spam days, he actually did rival me.

However, thanks to me deleting all of his over-spameous posts, banning him a couple of times, and him disappearing for odd months on end, that got leveled out. I guess it also helps that my near-sole administrative purpose on this board keeps me responding to just about every fresh topic
Camo

Member #5

Mar 2, 2004 23:35
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Mar 2, 2004 20:59, boyachi said:

Comparing posts is just as useless. As some are spam.

"some"
LeeTupper

Member #42

Mar 3, 2004 14:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And, I'm just the guy who reads everything, but only responds to every tenth topic he reads.

I was a borderline newb a while back, but I guess that I am now somewhat respectable, if a bit postless. (less than 100! WOW!)
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 3, 2004 21:14

that was LeeTuppers 64th and is also member 42.
  I'm 92 and this will be my 224th.
  I know i've spammed, but since I've been on the forumI think that i've been on at least once a week and probably posted at least once a week too.
  So the whole #'s thing is pointless, as I stated earlier, which... technically makes this a spam. A spam that was an example....
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
Battalon127

Member #25

Mar 4, 2004 13:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I haven't really done anything BD for a L O O O N G time. I really should be getting back to that... And working on my gym... and doing my homework...
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 7, 2004 1:54

I'm in the same boat, and it is sinking. Does anyone have floatees?
Rook

Member #112

Mar 24, 2004 16:08
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hold on! I'll help you!

* plants a virtual floatee tree *

*throws a floatee*

There!
How did it feel meeting so many trainers like yourself in your travels? What was awoken inside you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

~ Steven: Ruby/ Sapphire version champion
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 24, 2004 16:25

* picks a virtual floatee and equips it as armor *
  I'm going to need this, especially since I am not going to be back here until maybe sunday, the earliest. The only thing I have really been doing other than posting with this site is working up My GSC team with Selestia at Venom. Yes, that is advertisement. Have to send you some place since I'm not gonna be here. I miss 'feeble.'
Camo

Member #5

Mar 24, 2004 20:48

* picks a virtual floatee and eats it, then chuckles as he s***s out a floatie *

I might just drink another beer then.
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 31, 2004 20:05

* picks a virtual floatee and puts it with his beer, bum and RELdail, hoping it won't run away again. *
  I'm back. I've done some major upgrades to my site,excluding BD. Actually, I've been back since the 28th, but hey, who cares, right? So leave Gobbo's site and come back to mine...please...I really need the hits
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 25, 2024 4:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022