Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 22:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Help with music please!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
YoshiA25

Member #161

Feb 17, 2004 22:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um, I just started my own web page and I was wondering if anybody had suggestions for playing MIDI files on my site.

The demon accursed Angelfire and its demon accursed help file told me about this Crescendo thing at www.liveupdate.com, but my demon accursed Internet just won't go there for some reason...

Anyways, I would appreciate any and all help anyone could give...Thanks
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 18, 2004 13:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm not sure what you want exactly, but if you have a large library and a site with frames, a midi radio can be kind of nice. (Use the one Minty wrote from the code zone) If you're looking for midi files, just search around (for video game midi-ness use the Videogame Music Archive
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
YoshiA25

Member #161

Feb 18, 2004 14:22
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ya, I just wanted to have a player for some MIDI files that I got from the Videogame Music Archive to play on my site. I've got about half of the Chrono Trigger songs on my hard drive right now...

Anyways, thanks, and if anyone has any other tips for a site in its infancy, I would be most grateful...

Chrono Trigger Forever!!!!!!

Camo

Member #5

Feb 18, 2004 23:13
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

you should put in a links section, when you do be sure to put in the likes of realitys end and http://sphosting.com/tst/ in there

Cue Gobbo!
YoshiA25

Member #161

Feb 19, 2004 22:38

Why not? I haven't been to your site yet, but I'm sure it'll find a place somewhere on my site in the near future...

It's always nice to see someone with a great sense of humor, and you Camo, my friend, are the cream of the crop. In fact, I might just get myself one of those virtual Camo dolls if I can find that post...

[Editted by YoshiA25 on Feb 19, 2004 23:49]
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 20, 2004 9:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What! There's a Virtual Camo tree!!! What post?
  Must... have... virtual... Camo!
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 20, 2004 18:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Cue Gobbo? Cue me for what? Get yer pool stick outta my face!

Camo tree, eh? I thought there was somethin' smellin' bad when I was takin' that leek in the woods. Of course, it wasn't the urine.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Camo

Member #5

Feb 20, 2004 20:00
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was cueing you to eat a pie, no wait, for you to tell yoshi to put a link to your lair on his site.... or maybe I was talking about the other gobbo.

MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 21, 2004 19:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, Gobbo Bobo! I so hate that guy. He got my mail by mistake once so now he's the one who's seven CD's richer for a penny. Jerk.
YoshiA25

Member #161

Feb 23, 2004 1:01

AAAAARRRGGGHHH! I must suck at deciphering HTML for that MIDI radio thing...Oh well, I guess it's off to the library for me. Must....learn.....HTML....AAAAHHHHHHHH!!
Ishamael

Member #142

Feb 25, 2004 23:24

A good online HTML-teaching page is http://www.w3schools.com/
  I found it very helpful, with its examples of all the code you an click on, and figure out how it works, and what changes should NOT be made.
  However, it only teaches basic HTML, which is good for getting started on understanding the code, and generally provides enough knowledge about HTML to understand the code that you don't know.
  Another bad thing about it: nowhere on the site is a code telling you how to make your page play a MIDI. Leading to my question: How can I make my site play a MIDI, including a stop command for those who don't want to listen to it, but not be a library like Mint's is? I'm thinking of using it to set the mood of my gym in the REL, as well as several other planned, futuristic subsections. By the way, anyone who has seen my site (http://www.lewis.bc.ca/), and dislikes the menu, that was made with Paint Shop Pro, which I have never managed to learn how to use properly
  . Now that my scanner is working properly, I will be able to create a much cooler, more artistic, and ...better menu graphic.
Ishamael

Now working on a new Gym...hoping it'll be better than before

[Editted by Ishamael on Feb 29, 2004 20:42]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 22:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022