Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 5:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: First Encounter with RE

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 4, 2004 16:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah I recruited Megabill and knightoffire and probably 2 or 3 others
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn. Very soon. Honestly. Picking up on the virtual-edible-multiflavor-jawbreaker-candles. Got any drill skimmers?
wyvernofab

Member #162

Feb 9, 2004 19:16
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i came because my google search for tatzelwurm brought me here
cheese monkey
Foshi

Member #158

Feb 14, 2004 9:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Craziness. That makes me the fourth person to admit I came here through Lemmy's Land. Hail, the almighty Lemmy!

And while I'm here...
  * picks a virtual radioactive by burning off a branch *
  Yes, I always wanted a "virtual radioactive"!
"Yesterday it worked.
  Today it is not working.
  Windows is like that."
  ~Haiku
Sword
wyvernofab

Member #162

Feb 14, 2004 15:36

lemy whaty?
cheese monkey
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 14, 2004 18:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Lemmy's Land is a website in the RE League, by my recall. For not knowing that, I shall now punish youuuuu!

pick for immediate consumsion

... See what you get? Now it's glowing tastiness is all mine! Mmm...
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

[Editted by MadGoblin on Feb 21, 2004 19:16]
VinnyD

Member #9

Feb 14, 2004 19:45
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh no! Wyverns super-noob-activity in the forums is causing a shift in the tides! Look, coming straight towards us, a giant wave of ineptitude! Gahhh, none can withstand its fury!!!!!

Is washed away in the noobicane of '04, forever to be known as, the rise of NOOBS

boyachi

Member #92

Feb 15, 2004 24:56

I was going to respond to this, but everything in the first minute that came to my mind was a dirty snide remark. Thus, WHAT-EVER!!! PSHAHH! noobies rising my... just incase this isn't a hoax, we should up the filters and send out a search team for our castaway.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn. Very soon. Honestly. Picking up on the virtual-edible-multiflavor-jawbreaker-candles. Got any drill skimmers?
VinnyD

Member #9

Feb 15, 2004 1:14
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A mystic voice calls through time and space, out to the general forum

It is I VinnyD! I have not perished, but the noobicane knocked me into a seperate dimension! I am in the internet! Aye, but the noobs stalk me still, so I must make haste. There shall be a contest! And it will be decided in the morning, when im not still sick and dehydrated(irl). AND I WILL EDIT IT IN, IF NOONE DISTURb THIS POST, but then it wouldnt register as changed so somebody respond. And the prize of this contest may be nothing from me.

Chris: What is a blowhole for dad?
  Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for son, and then you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Camo

Member #5

Feb 15, 2004 5:34
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hi VinnyD.....

Umm.. bye any chance are you related HeavyD?
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 18, 2004 9:19
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Or Tenacious D?
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
wyvernofab

Member #162

Feb 19, 2004 18:35

ud b lk ths 2 f u ddnt hv ur own ntrnt acss
cheese monkey
msanis

Member #7

Feb 19, 2004 20:08
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I truly hope that wasn't an attempt at human speech. When it becomes THAT deformed I see it as some idiot typing in random things...

Damn the noobs and their ever-growing power!
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 20, 2004 19:18

Naw, they ain't gettin' power. I mean, sure, he had about twenty more posts of about the same thing spread through the other topics of other forums through other times, but I deleted all of 'em but this one. It was the first one of his I read and unfortunately the most useful.

Besides, we need a li'l bit of n00b to remind us what happens when a forum goes unmoderated. That, and it is fun to laugh at them. Heh heh heh....
Rook

Member #112

Feb 21, 2004 16:24
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmmm... I believe I tried this earlier and it failed, but here goes anyway!

* picks a virtual radioactive and starts glowing green *
How did it feel meeting so many trainers like yourself in your travels? What was awoken inside you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

~ Steven: Ruby/ Sapphire version champion
Sword
Ishamael

Member #142

Feb 25, 2004 23:41

I might be considered a newb by some, but...down with newbs neway
  to get back to the origional use of this post...I was led to this site by a friend, who likely foundit in one of his random net searches, which he'll do when he's bored
  Getting back to the more recent stuff...
  *Picks and eats fruit from radioactive tree, starts glowing green...*
  mmm, tasty
  *eats another one and dies of radiation sickness, corpse starts to glow brighter than ...uhhh...shoot (Jupiter's moon that is radioactive, appears multicolored when taken its picture of by hubble, and is believed to have bacteria on it somewhere)
Ishamael

Now working on a new Gym...hoping it'll be better than before

wyvernofab

Member #162

Feb 27, 2004 14:29

On Feb 19, 2004 20:08, msanis said:
  Damn the noobs and their ever-growing power!

i know were u live! see u tonite! *continues packing pointy objects into bag*
cheese monkey
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 27, 2004 23:47

Umm... would you please get your pointy object(s) off my stoop? You are at the wrong house.
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Mar 28, 2024 5:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022