Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 8:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Pomegranates!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Ishamael

Member #142

Feb 26, 2004 19:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Grrr for Squaresoft/Square.... for messing with ledendary creatures...especially FF9. The Chimera in that looks like an obese scaled dog, with a couple other things sticking out of it. The one correct Chimera ever used in any RPG I've seen is actually A: not called a Chimera (I forget its name), and B: is in FFV and is vastly over-powered...if it gets atwo turns, you're dead.
  Also, like most Final Fantasy games, why is JKR so willing to butcher mythology if she's such a fan of it?
  Also, speeking of the drawbacks of some of the best RPGs I've played, why did Squaresoft decide to make GP/Gil almost limitless...FF8 being the only exception to any degree. I liked the payment method, because you had to do something other than just kill a couple enemies to enrich yourself.
  ick normally
  arg...its not working

Ishamael

Now working on a new Gym...hoping it'll be better than before

[Editted by Ishamael on Feb 26, 2004 19:19]
Camo

Member #5

Feb 27, 2004 6:35
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Maybe people just make monsters and want to give it a name?

If every game had the exact same monsters it would be quite s*** now wouldn't it.
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 27, 2004 13:22
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I used to have the same problem picking. Use a lowercase "p".
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Dec 5, 2009 7:18
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

While it's a fossil of a thread, this DOES seem to be the most appropriate place to put this, so... Ultra Hyper Half-Decade-Old Thread Necromancy BUMP!

It seems the local Wal-Mart has started carrying pomegranates. Remembering this thread(and after checking to make sure they weren't produce of Hades)I figured I would try one. They're great, except for being horribly messy job of getting the seeds seperate from the less-appetizing-than-styrofoam flesh.
  I fear this might lead to me eating things that are actually healthy or something!
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 5, 2009 10:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Soaking the peeled-but-not-separated fruit is supposed to work, but it only serves to sorta loosen up the stryofoamy connective flesh instead of completely get it apart.

It may have already been said in this topic, but y'know, five years and all... * sets a secret Pomegrenade for fittingness *

"Nobody go downstairs! The holodeck people turned real again!" ~ Out At Home
Sword
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Dec 7, 2009 24:24
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It wasn't mentioned in the thread, but I'd found some sites that mentioned soaking it. One also mentioned that the flesh will float while the seeds will not, so if you break it apart in the bowl of water you soak it in, it will make getting it easier to get just the seeds.

Just scoop the flesh off the surface of the water and then pour the seeds into a strainer.Furthermore, separating them in the water will eliminate most of the mess.

In other news, I just need a song token to make a tech that will crush minds with catchy music and propaganda!
  * brings forth a CaptainPlanet *
Sword
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 8, 2009 17:53

I'll have to get a grenade... Err, pomegranite to try those out; I always found them a little difficult to eat.

* In the (probably vain) hope that it'll let him avoid the theme music of doom, class changes to Bard *

...But In the end, isn't it always the same question, and always the same answer?
Camo

Member #5

Dec 27, 2009 3:55
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I actually consumed one of these silly fruits for the first time ever, this year!

Was a stupid fruit.

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Mar 28, 2024 8:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022