Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 16:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: HAPPY NEW YEAR

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Dec 31, 2003 17:13
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well beat you all to it again!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 31, 2003 22:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, you beat me to nothing, as I had no intention of making a post like this. The only thing you could possibly beat me to is getting wasted! * gets wasted! ... duh! *
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Blade

Member #99

Dec 31, 2003 22:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah go Australia!!

Camo do u wanna challenge me (I don't wanna lose valour)
Hallucinating Cleric: "I'll stop you! Take that.... and that... and TOWERS OF PROCESSED CHEESE!"

Camo

Member #5

Dec 31, 2003 23:40
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Haha, I love it...

Big monster of over powering element (or beast type): Hey Egg, wanna fight... only if you'll make the challenge
  Egg: nup.
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 1, 2004 2:16

Well he beat me. I wanted to make this post to curse the the new year. Fie on you, 2004! You smell of reeking fish!

I guess I am just mad because I was not playing videogames through midnight like I usually do. To make it worse, Dave was a rerun, so I had to watch Leno instead. I liked it better when Letterman brought in the New Year. Boo.
msanis

Member #7

Jan 1, 2004 13:17
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pfffft... you watch the chin-man Mintman?! Everyone (at least 'round here) knows Conan is WAY better! In fact, last night they had rabid snapping turtles attack people on stage... as well as some type of sloth thing hyped up on sugar.

As the new year approached they had a puppet show. Conan, Bill Clinton, President Bush, Britanny Spears, and Saddam Hussein. As the new year approached they killed Saddam with a fart flamethrower... it was great. But... don't ask how that worked.

We all KNOW this new year is gonna suck! It seems every new year is gettin' even MORE boring. I wouldn't be surprised if the Apocalypse just decided to occur *Watches the angels of death pour boiling oil upon the souls of any in range...*

Well... that sucks... *runs*
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 1, 2004 13:25

Um, first off, I said that I had to unfortunately watch Leno as I do not usually do such a thing.

Second, Conan comes on after Leno, so I can and did still watch him and all of the hilarity that ensued.

So what point were you trying to make again, Sanis? Not starting 2004 off in the best possible way....
msanis

Member #7

Jan 2, 2004 13:45
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just doing what I do best Mintman.
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 16:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022