Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 4:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Stuff to 'spect

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
msanis

Member #7

Jan 4, 2004 20:38
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmmmmmm... So the Man of Mint has finally left, eh? I suppose updates may finally start taking a while to occur... how sad. Hmmmm... make fun of Mintman... it sounds intriguing... but the horrifying punishment that would await me stops me from taking such a temptation... ;(

When he comes back, though; we should all throw massive amounts of poison pie at him... he probably couldn't punish us THAt much for something like that
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Camo

Member #5

Jan 5, 2004 10:15
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, well I dont give a f***, wanna know wehy? Well the bass guitarist (I play bass guitar too) of my number one favorite band said he is up for a piss up at my place on his next tour through NSW. f*** I'm stoked, not only my favorite band his in, but undeniably the greatest band ever.... FRENZAL RHOMB!!!!! WOOOO YEAH! May I suggest downloading some songs for all that are yet to hear them.
  F*** THEY ROCK!
  F*** I'M WAISTED!
msanis

Member #7

Jan 5, 2004 17:25
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You can really tell someone's wasted when they spell wasted as "Waisted".

So... the band is good? I uh... never heard of 'em. But maybe that's because i'm a mindless drone who just lives inside of my house... for eternity...

nah... probably not.

How is Mintman planning to update with a lack of a scanner, AND lack of a computer?! Good god... might as well reset the hits back to 0 and make funny drawings of Niddhog on drugs to piss Mintman off when he comes back...

But... seriously, what could really be done? I think this site will be at a standstill until the job stuff is all over with...

***Stay tuned for the next episode of "The BD site's demise!" There'll be life, death, romance and all that Jazz, so come on down folks for the show of the century!***
Camo

Member #5

Jan 5, 2004 19:59
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Haha, I was so drunk I dont even remember posting that, Woah yeah!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 6, 2004 16:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jan 3, 2004 3:20, MadGoblin said:

... he may be computer stranded for some time.

Note: "some" time. Not the full span of his absense, just a while. Geesh. And, as is to my understanding, he ordered a computer before he departed, having it shipped to his apartment. So, however fast the Dell computers are delilvered, he will be net-accessable full time. Also, he took a scanner with him.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

msanis

Member #7

Jan 7, 2004 22:37

Oh... so he'll at least be some-what "around" then I suppose. I really was goin' to draw all that crazy stuff... but fine, guess I wont

Anyway, i'm sure he'll still be around once in a while... but the point was that the site probably wont be getting (normal sized) updates for a while...

We can always have a drawing contest... the person to make Niddhog the most drugges up wins!
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 11, 2004 13:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Okay, I just sat here righting the hugest comeback post ever, and my stupid Earthlink connection did not let it go through... and because I now have a stupid XP computer, all the text I entered got deleted.

Boo. Stuff sucks. I might regale you all with the tales of evil dragons and well-proportioned feys from my journeys in Massachu'tts later, because I am quite the angry now.
msanis

Member #7

Jan 11, 2004 15:53

Poor Mintman...

Well, at least it seems your "auto-updating script" is working. Though... how many updates will that script add? Just that one? This might just be the cause of the ONLY weekly update that you'll miss... and that'd be quite a shame... considering your perfect record *Holds giant RED pen next to Minty's record.*

Well... hope you have fun with your smelly XP computer... and lack of internet connection!

[Editted by msanis on Jan 11, 2004 15:53]
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 11, 2004 17:47

Hey, wait, I am not without connection. I have Earthlin.... oh, I see

It seems to have straightened up its act since I started running my kkIRC for some odd reason. I dunno, but I dun care.

Welp, I am way over here in Marlborough, Massachusetts. This place is wierd. On the news, there was a chick wearing a The Cheat shirt, and on the morning radio show, they used the Strong Bad clock to give the time. They did not say it; I could just recognize.

Yeah, the auto-update did not work. That is the first thing I checked, and it looked pretty un-updated to me. In fact, none of the files were deleted from the unreachable cache, so it sorta means it.
  Strange thing is, the updates were made. I was just holding back on them as to give me more time with getting my computer. Even putting them out on Friday would have made a two day difference by the time my computer finally arrived, so.... boo.

Now, I bet you all think I have been drawing like mad since I had no computer, right? Wrong! I have been doing diddly-squat! Yesterday, I started playing FFI, attempting to complete the game before the battery pack memory gives away for once.

Yeah, that is a lot of what I wanted to say originally, just in a less hilarious format. If I feels like it, I shall probably tell the rest... unless I am lazy.... so, I probably won't tell the rest.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 20, 2024 4:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022