Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 4:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: I would like to report an error!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 28, 2003 2:45
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

lol, when i did the contest I never realized that you couldnt take as much as you wanted, after you said it was on a first come first served basis.....but I really donut care about custom av, I'm already working on updating all of my previous character designs in my story, and a new frost dreamer will come soon, and god dammit whoever is Blizzard dreamer knock it off, I changed mine to frost before you were blizzard!!! ARGH!!! HEMMORAGE!!!!! NO....SENSE....MAKING!!!!
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Dec 28, 2003 14:31
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

When I tried to get a custom avatar, all I saw was a message screen that said Merry Christmas. I do not know if I actually got it or not. Did I cheat somehow earlier in the contest? If I did, it was probabally getting the wyrdwater at first when there were none left...
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 28, 2003 15:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, you would not have got any message other than "Merry Christmas". You were just added to a list of the people who potentially could get a custom avatar.

And more people than believed cheated in the contests. A lot of people just thought you were supposed to grab as many presents as you could, and that is far from the case. Sucks to be them, tho', because it could really screw things up, especially their BDRPG accounts with multiple items -- suckas!
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 30, 2003 20:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, since I have an END avatar (improved version underway) the custom-avatar doesn't bug me. But the messed up BD-RPG account does. *Gulp*. I shouldn't have multiple items, though. I don't recall grabbing the same item more than once.
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip! ~Homer Simpson

We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans. ~George W. Bush
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 20, 2024 4:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022