Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 23:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: I would like to report an error!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
dracon

Member #143

Dec 22, 2003 10:48
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was doing the christmas contest and if you press the back button the things will show up again and you can get multiple items! Lee told me you could only get one present a day than you can delete the ones I have or something but that can get serious don't ya think I mean one person could be evil and get all the presents. I had to report my self! please do not ban me but I reported it. I though I would tell ya. You should add this page has expired or something! please once again do not bann me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
   Dracon
"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade"
   (Mine)"When Life Gives You Water, Have Fun"
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 22, 2003 12:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um.... pressing back does nothing. Everything is Perl automated, so what the page says (that multiple gifts are available) means nothing.
  You can, however, get one gift for each your REL and BD account a day; those count as two seperate people. There is no way to protect against one person with two accounts anyway, so I decided to let everyone do it.

What is with this contest and it making everyone think something is wrong with it? I know the first few days there were, but now it is just getting ridiculous!
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 22, 2003 13:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok, I actually read the little description this time and I just want to verify something. You can only get 1 item per day, correct?
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip! ~Homer Simpson

We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans. ~George W. Bush
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 22, 2003 13:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You can get one item per day, per account.

So far as I know, there is no exception to that rule. I mean, before the release, I tried every combination of getting and over-getting and whatnot. It should work.

WHAT THE HEL I go and check the list to find out that not only are people getting multiple items per day, but also that they are getting the same item more than once! What the Hel went wrong? And why did no one say anything about that?

Aw, bluttier Hel! I see what is going on now. When I decided to put a quick fix in that allowed people with two accounts of the same name (on in REL, on in BD) to get two items a day, I accidentally put the comparison strings in the wrong order.
  Well, all offenders are gonna get some serious item-blasting when this is all over with....

[Editted by MintMan on Dec 22, 2003 13:54]
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 22, 2003 13:57

Well...one item per day?...$#!T
  Um, you can take some stuff from me I guess. Espicially the extra lance that I grabbed.
  As well as just about anything else I guess.
  Didn't notice that message, but I did not (exempting the lance out of pure idiotcy) take mulitiples of a single item, at least, I shouldn't have.... better not...
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
dracon

Member #143

Dec 22, 2003 14:27

I took an extra gungnir by accident I think unless you gave me one for that one night I could not get on!
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 22, 2003 18:59

It will probably be too hard to go back and take all this stuff.
  Big problem is how little there will be to give out on these last three days what with everything already being picked over and whatnot.

Those should be fun to see.
Camo

Member #5

Dec 22, 2003 23:29
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I knew not of the 1 item per account per day rule, I thought it was based on an honesty system, where we take what we want and not be too greedy and take all of it. Should make it 2 items for BD and 1 pokemon, cause a relic isn't as big a thing as a whole pokemon.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
dracon

Member #143

Dec 23, 2003 24:38

Yeah minty you fixed it i am so happy!
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 23, 2003 18:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Heh heh. I might have gathered extra items as well. (Hence the question earlier). I'm not sure though, since most items are gone by the time I get to them.

We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans. ~George W. Bush
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 23, 2003 23:52

There are still items left over from the eleventh day. What is wrong with you people? If I was so fearing bannedness (not a word) I would take at least all the BD items. Poor Psyduck, and poor people that aren't taking him. If it wasn't for the fact that I'd have to restart both RE league versions, it isn't smiled on using legendaries and probably these special guys, plus I'd have to take them all today/morrow thus possibly jipping others, I would have them in my main party. But oh well, that isn't going to happen. SO ACT NOW BEFORE THE NEW DAY!!!
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 24, 2003 24:12

There would not be stuff left over if the most active takers of gifts gobbled up everything in a few felled minutes. Oooo, I think I am gonna gets you guys good for this.

In either case, all leftovers are given away after Christmas to people that deserve them, that is, non-cheaters. Well, not so much cheaters as abusers, I guess.
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 24, 2003 24:19

Hey I said I wasn't going to do that!
  BUT: I did snag the custom avatar thingy since I was curious as to what it was, but all it said was merry christmas, so I reloaded that page since there was black (w/o the background) above the merry christmas message. Then my computer said some crap so I told it to cancel and I saw the page again just as I described so I desided to check to see whether I got just one or not. Then when I went in to the gift page and touched the scroll bar, I some how higlighted the entire page and opened a notepad, which then froze and crashed my online program, which thanks to norton, was able to get it back on quickly. The long and short of it that I was the first one to take the gift and there were two gone. Sure someone could have taken another one but if I did grab two, I figured I'd tell you now. So you might have a chance to put it back.
  What is it that I got anyway? Does it have something to do with END?

[Editted by boyachi on Dec 24, 2003 24:22]
Camo

Member #5

Dec 24, 2003 5:28
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes it has something to do with END as all my games passwords are the same exept END and AT and it said my END password was wrong as I went to get one

Wonder what it does but, I should log into my END account before asking, lol!
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 24, 2003 8:35
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Now my conscience is really bugging me about the day when I took 4 items at once. I think they were a psyduck, a pikachu, a gilded lance, and a talisman. I just feel that I have to post this to let you guys know about me. Oooh, I want to be good, and yet I am bad too.
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 27, 2003 14:27

Cheaters? If I cheated, it was completely unintentional. END? I really wish I was around for days 11 and 12. Anyone wanna fill me in on what I missed?

Camo

Member #5

Dec 27, 2003 20:01

Well it was a picture so we could make our Dreamer appear in our account (I believe) so instantly had to make something up in MICROSOFT paint and thus I'm no longer "camo" and have the Music Dreamer, although it looks more like fat circle with weird thing dreamer.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 28, 2003 24:14

Actually, no Camo, although good work on the Music Dreamer.
  All Endless Night's Dream members can specify a pic to appear in their account, and now it pops up when they do puzzles as well.

The Custom Avatar was a prize for me to draw a custom avatar for another member to be used soley by their account and no others.

The catch is, anyone who cheated in the contest previously would be instantly devoid of getting the custom avatar. Ha! See how I stick it to ya now, boyyyya?

But no one has been asking a lot about it so far... huh.
Camo

Member #5

Dec 28, 2003 24:53

Is that the (in my account) dreamer four or something like that? Is that an avatar you drew and only I can use? Cause it looks pretty good and if no one else can use it I might use it, well I would have if I didn't spend 5 minutes making my own.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 28, 2003 2:40

What? No! I made an update about Four and Candystripe; they are for everything. In fact, they were the first two stock dreamers I made for the game.

The custom avatars must be described in general to me so that I can make them for the person, thus a custom avatar. Thing is, only non-contest-cheaters are allowed to get 'em, and I think all cheaters signed up for the custom avatar (as it was one of the only things left that cheaters could actually get since they already had tons of the other merchandise).
  Hrhr, I broke away scotch-free!.... and full of rum 'stead! Whoop whoop whoop whoop!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 19, 2024 23:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022