Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Sep 23, 2020 4:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Christmas Contest

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 18, 2003 24:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I knew that would come up. The answer is.... no, for now at least.

Rapid advancements are coming up in the R.E. League. With these contest Pokemon finally is coming an option for gym leaders to create custom Pokemon that can be used in trainer battles or, as I did, given away.

Also coming up in an REL update will be a name-rater function, which for those of you who do not own the game, means a changer. They will be a gym extra to be purchased, and the leader can charge for it. Hoo-hah!
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 18, 2003 9:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm, more troubles in the script may be showing up. Today I seemed to be in time to grab a Surfing Pikachu, but there were a few of the previous prizes available too. I could have sworn they were all out of stock yesterday, but there is 1 talisman, 1 guilded lance, and 2 Gligars. Something wrong?

On second thought, maybe I wasn't in time for the Pika. There seems to be nothing in my Box for him. I'll wait for you to clear this up MM.

Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip! ~Homer Simpson

We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans. ~George W. Bush

[Editted by Battalon127 on Dec 18, 2003 9:16]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 18, 2003 12:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The list will start with one gift. On the second day, you will have another chance to get it along with two of a second gift, and so on. It is a pretty simple pattern; just think of the song.
Those gifts better be available today; they are supposed to be. The problem would arise if they were unavailable.

Think about the song. Every day comes a new pear tree, making twelve total. Not just one is given, but one a day for twelve days.
  Same goes for this. Every day, all the prizes of the previous day are offered up again.
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 18, 2003 13:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Heh heh, I guess I didn't read too closely. Anyway, my only question now is which version the Pika is for. I'd guess GSC because... well, I don't know. It's just a guess.
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip! ~Homer Simpson

We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans. ~George W. Bush
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 18, 2003 22:20

Wrong again; its RBY. There are two gift Pokemon for RBY and two for GSC. I kept it just like the games give 'em out. You can only get a Surfing Pikachu through Stadium, so I kept it in its own edition.

The same will go for any gift Pokemon in the future, like NY PokeCenter ones.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Sep 23, 2020 4:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020