Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 11:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Christmas Contest

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Dec 13, 2003 13:41
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

When I first saw the Christmas Contest page, it had displayed -2 of 1 remaining for the prize, the Wyrds' Water relic. I was still able to get one however. Is there some sort of glitch in the program running it?
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 13, 2003 14:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, it displayed -3 out of 1 when I visited. I entered my name to see what would happen and got it as well. Something ain't right, MM.
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip! ~Homer Simpson

If you've been laid off from work, you're 100 percent unemployed. ~George W. Bush
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 13, 2003 15:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What the Hel? How is it doing that?

I understand the negative display perfectly; a special message only comes up for zero remaining, but at zero, it never should have dropped lower -- and I tested this thing, too. Well, however took it when it said "None Remaining" is gonna be in trouble -- big trouble.

UPDATE: Okay, get this. Turns out, the script worked. All I did was add a less than or equal to instead of just an equal to when the script checked the supply of the item. So far as I can tell, multiple people may have tried to access it at one time for disasterous results -- I am blaming you, BeastMaster101

[Editted by MintMan on Dec 13, 2003 15:45]
Camo

Member #5

Dec 14, 2003 24:11
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

"On the second day of Christmas, the Kero gave to me...

Two Master Balls, (2 of 2 Remaining)
   And a Water from the Wyrds' Well. (1 of 1 Remaining)"

And I go to snag one of them (went the wyrd water, then due to stocks being out went for the balls) then I get this message

"Sorry, but that item is out of stock for today. If you would like, you can try getting it tomorrow when there will be one more available."

Even though there is the item in stock

*points at christmas prize page*
  Fix it Mintman, fix it or die!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 14, 2003 24:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why the Hel does this thing work in entirity when I scripted it, but now it breaks down at the simplest thing! Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Well, it should work now. If it dern't, um.... try kicking your computer. Yeah, that should help.
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 14, 2003 4:40
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, that may actually be my fault. See, I tried yesterday to get the Wyrdswater (several times), but it said that I didn't have an account, so I got one today. and, lo and behold, when I get to my account, I've got 3! (note that I already had one). Now I've probably just earned myself a banning... oh well...
- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

Ryu
: 3 pictures done
Camo

Member #5

Dec 14, 2003 4:56
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well I'm pretty cranky now, all the stuff is outta stock :S.

Have to get in early tommorrow and hope it doesn't screw me.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 14, 2003 10:38

It gave me the same message about not having an account for BD, and I still only have 1 WyrdsWater, lol.
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 14, 2003 14:20

Well, I do believe I hacked a Wyrd Water into Zedd's account for the missing of it the one day. You should not have been able to get another one, tho'.

The "account does not exist" thing occurred when people used capitalization in their names; that was rid of yesterday and everything should function normally now, no matter what case you put your name in.
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 16, 2003 24:19

Well... I got the new Gilded Lance thing, but when I went to look at it in the RPG, it said: "the gilded is not in your inventory". I think there just might be something wrong there, but it might just be me...

Ryu
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 16, 2003 7:01

Yeah, I kinda expected there to be something wrong with it.

Huh, that's wierd. I put a space in the name for the Gilded Lance, but not one for the WinterScroll. The space is the problem, and I can have that fixed easily.

See, I was going to stay up to midnight, get one for myself, and find out what problems sprung-up last minute for myself. However, I just discovered that I had a final this morning that I did not previously know about, so my priorities sorta went elsewhere. Quite frankly, I expected worse.

EDIT: Hooray! Now that one problem is out of the way, I discover there is some wierd thing that reduplicates your inventory for some odd reason! That may sound like a good thing, but it forces equipped items to never become un-equipped -- even tho' you actually have it unequipped.

[Editted by MintMan on Dec 16, 2003 10:19]
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 16, 2003 13:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have a question. Are the items added based on one specific time zone (I'm guessing EST from the date at the top of this page)? If not, some people could have a huge advantage over others. I'm assuming there is but I thought I'd ask.

If you've been laid off from work, you're 100 percent unemployed. ~George W. Bush
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 16, 2003 14:50

You got it! At 12:00 AM, the midnights of Eastern Standard Time, the presents become available via automated script.

The biggest advantage, I guess, is given to people on the west coast. That is really early in the eve for all of them Pacificers.
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 17, 2003 24:18

Well, for where I am it's 4:00 in the afternoon, and since I know that, I seem to be the first one to get these things... 'neways, how do I get that gligar? There's no option for it, and it's not in my Pokémon list. What's up

Ryu
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Dec 17, 2003 1:11

When I tried to get one, I got a message saying I needed to have a RBY account to get one. I do have one though. Is it supposed to be that you need a GSC version?
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 17, 2003 9:12

Grrr! Midnight EST is only 11:00 for me. By the time I can get to a computer (usually about 9 hours later) everythings gone! The only one that I really missed is the Master Ball though. So far.
  BTW, what level is that Gligar at? It might be #2 on my list of missed items.

dracon

Member #143

Dec 17, 2003 10:59
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I trying not to sound like I am flaming but my friend Lee was in a tourny and beast_master_101(however you spell it) was in a level 5-? tourny. (forgot the level) Well I do not know but that seems suspicious to me don't ya think.
"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade"
   (Mine)"When Life Gives You Water, Have Fun"
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 17, 2003 13:31

Riiiiiight. That has to do with a lot here, Drac.
  Anyway, he got in through some scripting mishaps in some of the tourneys that got moved around.

As for Gligar, it is breeding level (Lvl 5) and yes, you need a GSC account to get it. I guess I have the things mixed up a bit. Oh well. It should be obvious that you cannot get it with a LATS account alone.

And to get the Gligar, you need to do what it tells you and go to the PokéCenter. There are prize rooms there which you may go and get your Pokémon from.
  Yeah, there is no easier way to do it. The prize is in fact a flag that gets set onto your account, allowing you to pick up the prize Pokemon.
VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 17, 2003 20:41
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Damn you mint!!, You know where I live, you know i wont get here until after everything is sold out ARGUGURUGURUUGHHH!! Head ANGRY!!!!
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 17, 2003 21:05

Err... Just out of intrest, is there a way I can rename that Gligar?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 19, 2024 11:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022