Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 2:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Why?!?!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
msanis

Member #7

Dec 8, 2003 9:39
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What's wrong with the "Hi!" post?! Whenever I post in it, nothing comes up! Blah... and I really wanted to reach 15 pages...

*Watches Mintman laugh manically, then throws snowballs at him and runs*

Here's and idea Mintman, why not make a spamming section to the forum? A game I used to play has a forum totally dedicated to SPAMMING! They have posts thousands of pages long... *drools...*

Anyway, we shall make this the new "Hi" post...

Hi! I'm Msanis, I have no brain. so..uh... hi! *runs away*

***on to more interesting topic***

You know... it's really sad when you're making a game... and you have no friggin clue what to call it...

I've been working on a rather complex game for a while now... and it could be tested by some people I know... but... I have NO idea what to call it! Anyway... I suppose you could say it's a cross between Zelda, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, and even Secret of Mana (mainly Seikun Densetsu 3).

Sounds incredibly wierd, correct? It doesn't stop there... you play as Link in an ACTUAL RPG! In other words... the first non-fake Zelda RPG. Keep in mind though... I suppose it can't really be called a Zelda title. Mainly because it has nothing to do with Princess Zelda. The main story line involves portals that drag you through time and space to a particular destination. It also is made known to you, that a particular... entity is changing the past to affect the future in a bad way.

This obviously sounds a bit like Chrono Trigger...does it not? Well... it really isn't. With different portals, you can go to different worlds. The first world you actually play in is Chrono Triggers world... next is Final Fantasy 3, then Seikun Densetu 3, and then... Link to the past. It actually, is quite different from CT because of that... it's basically a nice coctail blend of CT, FF3, SD3, and LtTP in a nice cold glass. ...or something like that...

I currently only have you play as Link... but you can later play as some of the other characters that would join him later... such as Magus, Kevin, or even Terra from FF3. There will of course be a limit of how many characters from other games you can play as... but for now, I haven't chosen who to remove from the giant 10 page list.

Anyway... besides "Crappiest game ever" or... "most horrible game EVER created", do you guys have any ideas for a name? So far... only thing I have thought of is "Link's Fantasy" but... that doesn't sound right... in a few ways.
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 8, 2003 12:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Uh, Ems doesn't make a "Spamming Forum" since that is the sole reason for his departure from Azure Heights, everyone's hating of AH, and its own stupid downfall. When you make some stupid post saying "Duh, let's make a topic to get to 10000000 pages about nothing!" and "Cool! Look at me, I'm posting! Dar dar!". Not only does it waste your own time, but it waste other peoples in making them think something interesting might be said, but never is.

Plus, if you actually encouraged people to spam (what type of half-assed idea is that?), it would cause such a strain on memory and bandwidth, that, seeing how it's already not worth it, would really NOT be worth it. Here's an example: Azure Height's forum: Everyone month (I'm assuming, tho' it might be sooner), they have to DELETE many, many topics from their Karp Park Forum to accommodate the massive spam flow. Meanwhile, the other boards, which were around before Karp Park and are four years old, still have the very first post ever made at them still safely inside.

Furthermore, this is the sort of idea that would be deemed by the most wretched Hated ("would be" since he's now banned for being such a retched 'tard) was a good thing. Are you Hated? Are you? You don't wanna be.

Remember, kiddies, "Spam = st00p00d" in all respects. Always.

Anyhoo, to get back to making this topic on point... ah, who am I kidding, I didn't even read the rest.
  Oo! But you can name Legend of the Final Trigger! ... 3! I'm serious 'bout that, too.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

boyachi

Member #92

Dec 8, 2003 21:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I got it! I got it! The Secret Chronic Fantasy of Zelda! Actually that sounds kinda perverted...
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
msanis

Member #7

Dec 9, 2003 18:46
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well...uh... that name sucks
  ...no pie for you.

My intention was not to get to 15 pages, with pure spam. I wanted to get to 15 pages with actual informative posts... that's the only reason it would be worthwhile. I mean... someone could make a 15 page post spamming in a day if they really wanted to. The only reason the 15 pages idea was interesting, was because most of the messages were somewhat interesting/funny.

Think of it this way... would you rather have a 15 ton cart of crap, or of gold? It all makes sense that way...

...and seriously... a good name would be appreciated... >.<

Camo

Member #5

Dec 9, 2003 21:03
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ahh threads may get bigger then most hours, but never more epic.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
msanis

Member #7

Dec 15, 2003 17:11

It makes me wonder if we ever could revive that post...

I suppose if you JUST beat a game that took longer than any of the previous to beat, you could post that game. Technically, that wouldn't be breaking any rules... just making a slight edit. Then again, some of the...uh... "newer" members might poison it with pointless garbage.

I actually have a game in mind that would fit perfectly there, but... i'm afraid of the helicopter with an A-bomb hanging from it... ironically, it says Mint inc. I think i'll refrain from that... for now, at least until I know whether it is punishable by death or not.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 2:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022