Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 11:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Cool Underground Bands

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 10, 2003 23:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Woah! When did this post come up? Must have been when I was finishing up my crappy gym storyline. Did we really just lose someone all because of a conflict of views about music? Well, at least I learned more about battle dragons, personal choices for music and most importantly about the censor program! Super *'s! (It's another late night...)
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 11, 2003 12:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, we didn't lose anyone because of musical preference, we lost someone 'cuz they had a very phallic rod crammed up their sphincter. All the way up

Eww...
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 11, 2003 15:34
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Lol, that is messed up. Ewwww. but he did, ewwwwwwwwww....
Camo

Member #5

Dec 12, 2003 2:17
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 11, 2003 12:14, MadGoblin said:

No, we didn't lose anyone because of musical preference, we lost someone 'cuz they had a very phallic rod crammed up their sphincter. All the way up

Eww...
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Naa dude, Mintman is still here.

Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
Blade

Member #99

Dec 12, 2003 5:18

Hey does anyone want to get back to the topic obviously Most Hated (hateful)/Chaos guy /person/thing isnt here anymore due to his utter stupidness/bannedness so lets get back to the topic of bands...(sorry bad pun)
  In my local area of Australia there are 2 major local bands:

Orphen-winner of the local Battle of the bands comp.
  They play Punk/Alternative music and are pretty good.

Shotgun Mic (said Shotgun Mike) - is a band i've heard a bit and arent too bad.
  BTW what does ska mean again?

mmm..poison pie
  mmm..SPAM pie
  Huh? where am I oh!
  The Dweomermaster who would call forth a mighty flood best be sure he knows how to swim.

The secret book of Cadwallon the druid.
Camo

Member #5

Dec 12, 2003 18:53
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ska is punk or rock with a few brass instruments thrown in to give it a bit of a happy boppoy feel, sounds like a crap idea, but it can be done really well. What part of Australia you from? got any more infor on those bands like a site or mp3 downloads or anything?
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 13, 2003 13:50

personally, the only real experimenting I've done is with "adam and his package" The lyrics are quite entertaining...
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Blade

Member #99

Dec 15, 2003 24:53

I am from Vic. I dont think there is any mp3 places where you could have a listen.One of the members of Orphen used to go on my bus and i dont know much about Shotgun Mic. I have the CD Orphen made.

Hope this helps!
mmm..poison pie
  mmm..SPAM pie
  Huh? where am I oh!
  The Dweomermaster who would call forth a mighty flood best be sure he knows how to swim.

The secret book of Cadwallon the druid.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Mar 29, 2024 11:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022