Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 8:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Opinions on Pessimists

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Arlen

Member #107

Nov 19, 2003 15:35
Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I go to a forum called... Well, that's not important. Recently, though, there has been a rift between a member and the fifteen-year-old administrator. Basically, both are orphans, but Shadow Faulk (obviously, the administrator) firmly believes that life is a joke and that he's been through enough to earn the right to be tough, confrontational, and an all around a**. And to show that, I'd like to quote the very post that really annoyed me:

Actually No Tanya! I didn't know my parents! I was in bed when my dad came back from work and the mother I had before I died wasn't the one that everyone else knew! When I was around 10 I tried to commit suicide, but it failed, I'd love to have a long and painful death, believe me how I would. I'll tell you why she's insignificgant! Because noone is! I've been called names in 38 different languages, I've even given them insults to throw at me, cause life is just a game! This is ###### and I like it! My suicide count is around 15 now because in thruth I love this world the pain staking agony the creatures go through I like it! People may want to kill you but they can't. A kid walked up to me with a BB gun and threatened me. I told him exactly where to shoot, but he couldn't do it. For all I care I could be the last thing on Earth, or ###### as I see it, and I would still love it! I've never wanted to be special but I am. I'm an orphan, so are many. I don't cry, so do many. I love this dog eat dog existance, so do many. You wanna know a senario?

I was running in year 7 from a bunch of year 11s, who where chasing me. I ran through a certain building and a teacher stopped me she said "Careful! Don't run in here if you slip you'll destroy some GCSE work!"

I don't care how many people hat me, cause I hate them. Because of my feelings noone can get on over on me, I can get one back at them by twisting their words, I could have gone wrose on you Tanya but I could, frankly, be bothered. I quote:

Win the battle, lose the war, I've played this game before, the people were so real.

I'd rather be in Limbo or Death than living cause I like ######!

So, my question is: What's your opinion on kids like him?
-Arlen
  "Cheers!"

[Editted by Arlen on Nov 19, 2003 15:40]
VinnyD

Member #9

Nov 19, 2003 16:09
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If this guy has actually gone through all of what he says that other people did do him (which isnt so rare ,people are orphaned every day, and sometimes it still isnt as bad as those who aren't) he prolly would have the wisdom not to jaw on about it. He probably would have more of a sort of aura about his speech, superior in a nonthreatening way. People can tell when you've gone through messed up **** just through how you act, and this guy was either set off too easily, or is acting.
Camo

Member #5

Nov 19, 2003 17:59
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hehe, I enjoyed reading that.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 19, 2003 23:03
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You say pessimist; I say idiot. It is a thing I do. Any elder here who remembers Mai's ramblings (and who that is an elder would not?) will know exactly how I feel on the subject of human wastes like this.

Or maybe they would not. This guy is a giant bowl of self-pitying chaff. I mean, fifteen attempts at suicide? If he actually wanted to die and not just get attention for himself, he would have done us all a favor and succeeded at least once. If you are that bad at trying something so simple, maybe you deserve it.

Ooh, boo-hoo the heartless KK strikes again. Well I am sorry. These sorts just get my blood boiling. I mean, if this guy was really a dark, tortured soul, he would not be broadcasting it across the internet. He is just a little person with a little life and a little mind trying desperately for someone to give a crap about his meager existance -- an existance he thrusts upon himself with this sort of incessant whining.

Life sucks. Big whoop. It has been like that for quite a while now. Everyone's got problems. Some of us just complain about them a lot less. Please, Faulk, try and be one of those people.
The first law of Buddha: Existance is suffering

[Editted by MintMan on Nov 19, 2003 23:04]
VinnyD

Member #9

Nov 20, 2003 15:44
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thats what i tried to get at, but i am not as well versed in insults of idiots. Good job kk
Teamsters, so lazy and surly..
  Homer

Check it, and give me tips too cause i suck
  http://angelfire.com/gundam/vinnyd/index.html
msanis

Member #7

Nov 20, 2003 17:35
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mia... scary...

Though... if this guy is really telling the truth, he can be even more screwed up than she EVER was (scary when you think about it...)

Anyway my saying always was...

"live life, hate life.........." bleh... I forgot the rest. probably something about suicide and pie... possibly hamburgers...
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 21, 2003 9:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'ma gonna be honest: I didn't read the post. I sorta skimmed at first, but then I just zonked out while attempting to read it. Bleh. That's just the most boring tripe ever. I really wish that guy succeeded the first time he tried to do himself in, I really do. I have no pity for those who don't want life. Just end it and get to hell already! A few years or even decades are nothing in comparison to the eternity of brimstone you're wishing for, queer!
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Arlen

Member #107

Nov 21, 2003 16:09

On Nov 19, 2003 23:03, MintMan said:

You say pessimist; I say idiot.

Thank whatever someone said it. That's what I thought, but I couldn't bring myself to say it for whatever reason. Perhaps I need to work on being blunt.

Furthermore, yes, I agree with the both of you, MintMan and Madgoblin. Whiners are annoying, and people who constantly say that they want to commit suicide should just get it over with. However, this makes me curious: the fact that Faulk's attempted suicide a good many times, yet he has yet to actually die. How hard is it to do yourself in?
-Arlen

"As I gnaw on this wire, I pause to wonder what being electricuted feels like..."
Camo

Member #5

Nov 22, 2003 24:46
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Maybe he just listens to depressing emo and gets all depressed and decides to end his life there and there, but as each song ends, he rethinks his ideals on life, and realises that its not so bad.

Just say "Cheer up Emo kid"
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
dragonmonk

Member #129

Nov 24, 2003 19:57
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

He has a point, the wimp, I've been through worse. I've been torchured in my mind while screaming in agony.
hail the enlightend dragon battler,
  Dragonmonk

[Editted by dragonmonk on Nov 24, 2003 19:59]
Arlen

Member #107

Nov 29, 2003 19:22

On Nov 22, 2003 24:46, Camo said:

Maybe he just listens to depressing emo and gets all depressed and decides to end his life there and there, but as each song ends, he rethinks his ideals on life, and realises that its not so bad.

I suppose this is your attempt at making me respect the kid...? *raises an eyebrow*
-Arlen

"As I gnaw on this wire, I pause to wonder what being electricuted feels like..."
Camo

Member #5

Nov 29, 2003 23:48

Respect is an unusual thing, once in an unsobered rampage, I jumped into a computer, I gained one persons respect while loosing others, no matter what, you cannot be respected by everyone as they all have different values.
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 30, 2003 23:27

What would the world be without pessimists? It would be boring.
  I remember this stage in my life. What this guy doesn't understand is that he won't be able to appreciate the end of his 'agony.' Honestly. Let's just say that when you die you go into a black void. After the first month wouldn't you want to come to this forum to see what was happening? Eat something? Play a game. See something. Hell, lay down on something. How F&*%ing boring would that be? That is why I'm still here. I still want to know what happens. People try suicide for a chance and all they get is so much less then what they cherished to begin with. I hopes he reads this. Right here. I can just about speak at his f&*%ing orphan level too. S#!^! I was adopted! I hold myself right now from breaking out on this guy. Yeah, I got lucky. He should look at it this way. He could have people closer to him if he just stopped pushing how much $#!^ he's been through. I had a nightmare, where I died. I didn't just watch it or sense it. I felt it, or rather lost the feeling of life. NO @$(%*&(*$%&@(*) SAY THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH WORSE UNTIL THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH THAT. THE FEW TIMES THAT I EVER THOUGHT OF ENDING IT I REMEMBERED THAT DREAM AND IT SCARED THE #@$(*%& OUT OF ME! Don't think it's going to get better by dying. I'm one of the few people that can actually say from experience, suffering doesn't end,only happiness and sanity.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Camo

Member #5

Dec 1, 2003 5:46

Haha, time for everyone to let there emotions flow, I'll try right a song on it too. The world needs more 'slash ya wrist emo'!
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 1, 2003 15:16

Sorry guys, thats what late nights will do to ya... hope I didn't offend anyone too much
Arlen

Member #107

Dec 1, 2003 23:01

On Dec 1, 2003 15:16, boyachi said:

Sorry guys, thats what late nights will do to ya... hope I didn't offend anyone too much

Feh. I wasn't offended (though that isn't saying much).

You have a point, though. The world needs emo people who want to cut their wrists or whatnot for flavor. Now that I look at it that way, the idea entertains me even more.
-Arlen

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Dec 4, 2003 20:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What fools would ever even TRY something like an s. attempt? I've been close enough to death thx to leukemia, I don't need to get any closer than that
Ishamael

Member #142

Dec 6, 2003 17:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This guy is just a weirdo who whines to much and wants attantion. I sencerly doubt he has attempted suicide once. It would be so easy, just climb a telephone pole and play with the wires. Or as Arlen puts it in his signature "Gnaw on a wire"
  Oh, by the way, if you aren't suicidal, when testing to see if a fence is electrified or not, use the back of your hand, or find a way around the fence. If you use the palm of your hand, all the muscles in your hand seize up and you grab onto the fence, and can't let go..... So don't do that.

Ishamael

Bearer of the Kildurin sword, and master of the Kildurin gym.

[Editted by Ishamael on Dec 6, 2003 17:45]
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 6, 2003 22:46

how did you come to this knowledge...?
  What happened to the Hi forum...?
  Why I am I still going on and using three dots and a question mark...?
  !?!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 8:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022