Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Feb 28, 2020 14:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: MIDIs

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Nov 18, 2003 23:31
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Will there be any more Chrono Trigger MIDIs added in the near or distant future?
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 19, 2003 2:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um, never expect MIDI updates on any regular interval.

I just sort of add them whenever I do not feel like making a real update. I would like to have more CT MIDIs than I currently have now. I mean, two songs does not do that game justice.

Then again, I just need more RPG MIDIs in general. I could go to VGMusic.com any time to get them, but.... I am too lazy and on far too slow a connection to scan through all the duplicates to find the best-sounding MIDI to use.
msanis

Member #7

Nov 20, 2003 17:28
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just so happen to have TONS of FF3 and CT MIDIs, since i'm making a remake of both games... combined... (don't ask how that works...)
  Which by the way... it's just recently starting to come together...

Just give the word and something to send it to, and i'll give you a few

Then again... seeing as I visit the MB... monthly, you'll probably have to wait a little while .

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Battalon127

Member #25

Nov 21, 2003 13:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Remake. Like with RPG Maker or something?
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!
msanis

Member #7

Nov 23, 2003 19:56
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well... no. I refuse to use Rpgmaker. It requires... no code, from what I understand. I wanted to use something that was like C++ (if not C++ itself). I've created text-based games (relying on source code) to make some battle simulators... and a few other pretty things. I have created prototypes with easier "languages", so that I may have an easier time getting ideas of what to do when I plan to make it via C++. The only real thing stopping me from doing anything... is the fact that sprites are VERY hard to make, and whenever I make them... they look either like stick figures, or some horrible disfigured blob. So... for now I've been using the sprites off of the original games... until I find some way of creating the sprites myself. Special effects, are also extremely hard to make... especially ones that cover up an entire screen, mainly because everything has to be synchronized JUST right. In large enemy battles (and i'll use Black Tyrrano from Ct as an example) you may just want to make the enemies entire body the background, and just one part of it's body will change when "hit" by your characters. This also, can be hard to make... yet again...

So yea, I'm going to give the Beta a year until it's done. The amount of bugs will be... amazing.

Oh yea, I was also interested in the "Chrono Trigger Remake Project"; but it was beyond my skill at the time. Perhaps someone here would like to help 'em out? Their purpose is to recreate Chrono Trigger in a FULL 3D enviroment. They've already got a few pretty models of Robo, Johnny, and even Lavos... as well as some special swords. You may want to take a look at it, actually. so... i'll post the page as well.

http://spectralwars.planetaclix.pt/

Anyway... later folks...

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Feb 28, 2020 14:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019