Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 23:53 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Mario Kart $#!+?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 20, 2004 24:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My brother is the worst gunner the world has known; fortunately, I am the best driver. A proton and an electron yield no charge.

BTW if you preorder FFCC now, you get a free GCN-GBA link! Joy! Not that I have a GBA....but if you are one of the people planning to exploit the 4-player function, go for it.
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
Camo

Member #5

Jan 20, 2004 3:00
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

do you need to use GBA to play multiplayer?

dracon

Member #143

Jan 20, 2004 10:54
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I MKDD yay I baught it when I had the flu *sigh* I did not play it much then infact I almost was not going to buy it *shock*. Anywho I did and I LIKE IT ALOT! The mirror mode is hard me and lee are a pretty good team on their he is a good gunner I am one of the best drivers in our 4 person group. Who ever says MKDD sucks they must be on sometin' if not then they better gat on it quick!
"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade"
   (Mine)"When Life Gives You Water, Have Fun"
VinnyD

Member #9

Jan 20, 2004 12:12
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jan 20, 2004 24:35, LieutenantEagle said:

My brother is the worst gunner the world has known; fortunately, I am the best driver. A proton and an electron yield no charge.

Wow, that gets my vote for dorkiest thing of the year here, though sme bad stuff has been coming up lately. Yeah, mario kart, it is sweet, but it gets boring outside of multiplayer
Gigas of the ice and cold. Wielder of the sword of Aegis and Rhaknam revolver. The next step in a legacy. Choose a destiny, and you will change existance!
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 21, 2004 17:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What in particular? And I only get to play MKDD multiplayer. Unlike you peeps who have siblings in your age range (i.e. plus/minus five years), my only brother is ten years older than I am.
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
msanis

Member #7

Jan 21, 2004 19:38
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have siblings within that range... and I only got to play it two player ONCE. However, there does seem to be a few of you guys who have this game... so I have a proposition for you. We can all buy a Game Cube internet connection thingy, then (if we know eachother's IP) we can play multiplayer online.

Then again... it would be a pain to set that all up. But it'd be nice.
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
dracon

Member #143

Jan 24, 2004 22:06
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I got the parade car!!I got the parade car!!I got the parade car!!I got the parade car!!I got the parade car!! Na na na na na na na na na na na.................In yo face*wonders who's face* it is a sweet gold car with cool stuff on it!
"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade"
   (Mine)"When Life Gives You Water, Have Fun"

(Editted due to absurd length -- Ems)

[Editted by MintMan on Jan 24, 2004 23:38]
msanis

Member #7

Jan 25, 2004 20:34
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have gotten that kart quite a while ago. It is quite nice... pretty much good EVERYTHING. Of course, there is a down-side to getting that kart. Once you get that, you can officially say there is nothing left in the game for you. After that point, there really isn't much point to play... unless you happen to play multiplayer with other people alot... 'cause then it'd just be awesome.
Camo

Member #5

Jan 26, 2004 3:21
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

hmmm for some reason I wish to mention the other night me and a friend played from start to finish of super mario world for SNES the other night, we were gonna do a drinking night with his new supernintendo (well off ebay) and all the games were poo, well mk1 which is, erk, street fighter 2 turbo, which I just kept sloughtering him in, then mario world, how f***ing good is that game, we did it the proper way, not the star road way, but we did that too, also beat all the gnarly, way cool levels too. this was all in a time of not turning the snes of at all, lol!
Foshi

Member #158

Jan 26, 2004 21:27

If I may put my two cents in, I still don't have MK:DD, and I'm sucking sorely for it. I have every other Mario Kart game in the series. Waah. Me and my brother played it in Best Buys, though. Very nice.

Alas, I think the other racer of the year, Kirby Air Ride, is cool as well. Really cool, especially if you've got time to burn.

I love trees...

* plants a bannana tree *

Yes, bannana peels grow on trees!...Okay, they don't. So sue me.
"Yesterday it worked.
  Today it is not working.
  Windows is like that."
  ~Haiku
Sword
VinnyD

Member #9

Jan 26, 2004 21:57
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Woot! Hey I wonderif replying just to get items off a tree is spam, but seeig as i asked that question makes this post not spam,,, blah
  * picks a virtual bannana and runs off *
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 27, 2004 24:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm, I would get so long as you made a post longer than just picking from whatever tree was planted, all it well, right? For example, I too just made a reply of adequate non-spammitude!
  * picks a virtual bannana for later consumption *
  w00t!

Anywho, on the topic of GC-stuff, anyone hear about the DS yet? It is a new Nintendo system that is going to be compatible with GameBoy and Cube. It has two back-lit screens on it, and it is portable. Does this mean it can play GC game, or that it just attaches to it? The article I read did not have much detail to go into unfortunately...
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Jan 27, 2004 6:15

I got an email bout it, I'm guessing it will just play newer GBA type games, like the advancement from GB to GBC, apparently the new screen thing works like this, lets say your polaying a footy game, one screen would show the game from somewhat a distance so you can see the feild, the other would show a zoomed in shot, an RPG may have a battle occuring on one screen and the character thats selected stats on the other.

Of course they'll probobly make some really weird original games to take advantage of the system, but I wouldn't say thered be too many, guessing probobly a couple from nintendo and a couple from Sega.

Oh and I got my new bass today, the Samick is so coolies

[Editted by Camo on Jan 27, 2004 6:16]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 27, 2004 8:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That DS has people so confused. Every site contridics on information. Some places say it plays GC and GBA games, others say it doesn't. ... that's pretty much it

I just hope its not like another Virtual Boy. Man, did that thing bomb bad. Hmm, this gives me an idea.

* picks a virtual bannana with the use of high explosives!!! *

Boo-yah!
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Sword
LeeTupper

Member #42

Jan 27, 2004 9:02

*picks a virtual bannana like a drunken fratboy* W00T!

On the topic of DS, can anybody imagine the iceclimbers somehow bizzarely working with it? That could be a very peculiar but fun idea. Hmmm... controlling both at once on seperate screens? Head ache city!

Maybe it will be a new VB... I'm becoming disheartened.
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 27, 2004 15:37

How come I haven't heard of this DS? I'm usually on top of these things.
  Sorry 'bout all the edits, I can't figure out the picking...
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

If you're having a problem with your woman, you don't go get another woman. Then you just have 2 problems. ~Frank Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond

[Editted by Mint to get rid of all of the posters edits]

[Editted by MintMan on Jan 27, 2004 20:13]
msanis

Member #7

Jan 27, 2004 18:52

You are slightly in error mintman, actually... it is in no way compatable with the GBA... though nothing was mentioned of compatability with GCN. It turns out, the Nintendo has been overwhelmed by emails telling them about how horrible an idea it is, yet they still seem to be making it. I hope it isn't the new modernized version of the failure known as virtual boy...

Upon looking at it's stats though... it is quite impressive. It is a little more powerful than the N64.

[Editted by msanis on Jan 27, 2004 18:53]

[Editted by msanis on Jan 27, 2004 18:54]
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 27, 2004 20:18

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2004/012204a.html

Um, before saying that I am wrong, try saying that the internet is wrong, 'cause that is where I get what I am saying. I do not just make stuff up, Sanis.

Anyway, what is wrong with you people and not being able to pick?
  :pick
  ... that is it! Start a new line with that on it, and you pick from a tree. I mean, I only entirely went over this in the Pomegranate post. Did I leave something out?
msanis

Member #7

Jan 27, 2004 21:11

* picks a virtual bannana *

Happy Mintman? Probably not, as I have an ominous feeling that something is STILL wrong. Also, your information was incorrect, at least according to how Nintendo claimed it would be. I actually lack a life SO much, that I really, really, REALLY research topics like these. *laughs like a nerd*

So sorry man of Mint, but... unless you have proof overruling that, you probably ARE in fact wrong. Now then, where's that big bag of radioactive apples...

[Editted by msanis on Jan 27, 2004 21:22]

[Editted by msanis on Jan 27, 2004 21:23]
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Jan 27, 2004 22:45

*plays incredible bass note through a mega super duper bass amp and makes banana fall from tree, then grabs it* ahem...

* picks a virtual bannana *

Well what I posted I got in an email from nintendo. the part saying how it works that is.
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Apr 18, 2024 23:53 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022