Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 11:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Taking my game to another level

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
VinnyD

Member #9

Nov 13, 2003 21:00
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

well, i am now downloading the 30 day trial of flash, and soon (5 freaking hours damn fuprilopitoceting dial up) okay not so soon my game creating days will begin. Of course all i have are ideas and erhm no skill, but i almost know how to make stuff in it so whatever. wow, i always think i have so much to say in these posts but come up short, oh well, unlessi get tired of waiting im dling flash developer thing
Teamsters, so lazy and surly..
  Homer

Check it, and give me tips too cause i suck
  http://angelfire.com/gundam/vinnyd/index.html
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 13, 2003 21:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thirty day trial? You will get no where with that. You will need to buy one of those Flash programs at a hundred dollar min. The best I have found is Swish Flash for a little less than one hundred dollars -- it may have been on special for seventy.

If you are getting real Macromedia's Flash thing, that costs like five hundred bucks, which is insane if you ask me.

Good luck on programming in it, and here's hopes that you make your games better than the other utter garbage that is made in Flash.
VinnyD

Member #9

Nov 13, 2003 21:23
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

by the way, i know were both on at the same time so i wanna ask you while im making it, where do i send my avatar after completion?
Teamsters, so lazy and surly..
  Homer

Check it, and give me tips too cause i suck
  http://angelfire.com/gundam/vinnyd/index.html
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 13, 2003 23:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You log-in to your END account and place the URL there. There is no uploading as I do not have the spare memory for it.

There are sites out there that will host images for free without the blockers that Angelfire and Geocities have. The only way I would host an image on my server is if the avatar is really really good and the player happened to be a frequenting Big Dreamer. Since the Dream Builder is not even out yet, that is really of no concern at the moment.
VinnyD

Member #9

Nov 14, 2003 24:29

its the best artwork ive ever made, making it crap if it was just that, but i think this is actually a huge leap over anything else ive ever tried. Im not asking you to host it, ive got that covered, but im finally happy for this crap to be done, that was like 2 hours of editing, due to either lack of foresight or unfamiliarity with photo software

Oh, and because of crappy dial up, dload dropped and im not waiting another 5 hours

[Editted by VinnyD on Nov 14, 2003 24:33]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 11:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022