Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Feb 28, 2020 12:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Online rp post game?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
dracon

Member #143

Nov 9, 2003 18:24
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey mm Why don't you have like post board rp too it would be fun to test thier typing skills like Cloytser was dmaged highly by the attack. Then you can command your people and have like infinite moves like cloyster spikes or ice beam ya know it would be really cool.
Hydras and kingdras rock!! OH and quagsire and crobat

[Locked by MadGoblin on Feb 6, 2005 20:01]
Hated

Member #132

Nov 9, 2003 20:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 9, 2003 18:24, dracon said:

...typing skills like Cloytser was dmaged highly by the attack. Then you can command your people and have like infinite moves like cloyster spikes or ice beam ya know it would be really cool.

I can say that thats not an Rp....Rp is like where one makes an RPG (Role Playing Game, for you demented people out there). An RPG is conisted about ones imagination not Cloytser was 'dmagd' as you put it. Its more along this line... hmmmm I shall humor you people with the starting Rp on one of my Starcraft Rps I made .

Amm....long ago in the land of Ig'ær, for centuries the tribes since the begining of time lived and fought among one another, hundeads of years later they florished along the land, building large empires vast harnising the powers of magic itself. War still raged on between the tribes but deep within §aƒin, Land of Hell dæmons rose to destroy...until brave heros arose themselves. What does you future hold?......

Well thats only the introduction....there was more...after all it took me a week to make...ahhh....to good old days on StarCraft....

This Rp is a registed Trademark of Chaos Rp Makers since 1999 all rights reserved·

And as I was saying....'typing skills like Cloytser was dmaged highly by the attack' is no Rp....
•Chaos•

[Editted by Hated on Nov 9, 2003 20:33]
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 10, 2003 24:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I am with Hated on this one. That just all makes no sense. I mean, I make fun of message board RPs like that. Have you never seen my hilarious banner? Won me quite some popularity back in the day:

At any rate, Pokemon makes for very poor RPs when done as you suggest. They can be made good, but not for battling against one another, largely because of the lack of in-depth interaction and non-combat scenarios.

Moreover, interactive RP boards typically take up a lot of bandwidth. They might not, but they can, and that is the big problem, especially when you are limited in bandwidth, especially bandwidth concerning singular files which are reloaded constantly to read and make posts.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 10, 2003 9:06
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hecks, yo, getting any sort of decent role playing out of people is quick the challenge. I was had (sorta) inherited an email RPG from a bloke named Kinak. 'Twas all quite well organized but, dangz, people have no idea how to write anything with any sense, rhyme, or reason. I mean, the original owner called one of my first submitted battles one of the best turns ever sent in, and that one wasn't even half a page long! The best ran about four pages!

MadGoblin uses gloat!
  MadGoblin's head increases!
  MadGoblin's head explodes!
  PieBoy9320 wins the battle!

Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Feb 28, 2020 12:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019