Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Feb 28, 2020 13:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: All Souls' Day

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 2, 2003 17:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Also known as the Day of the Dead, occuring right after All Saints' Day. Man, I cannot believe that I have been so busy (i.e. studying and going home) that I forgot this thing was coming up. I coulda made some need graphics for it, what with the souls and death and whatnot.
  I mean, I could have at least made a BD Tournament for it or something...
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Nov 2, 2003 20:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yay! Dead day! Glad it fell on a Sunday too, because that means I don't have to go to church on a school night. How many tournaments could you have going at once? I mean for the little people that's fine, but what about us bigger monsters? Poor Fallen got left out of all the fun for this week's tournies. Anyway, I'm pretty sure school has been crazy for all of us with the end of the cardmarking and all. Don't feel too bad. You can laugh at me because I just discovered that mid terms are worth 20% of your grade, so I'll be spazzing out trying to study and doing worse because I did. Be happy, and that's an order

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

Camo

Member #5

Nov 3, 2003 5:44
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dont worry SSS, I am just reaching yr 12, and have to do it over 2 years due to the fact half my teachers have refused to teach me next year :S.

Teachers are so f***ed in the head, dunno whats good for em.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Nov 3, 2003 18:52
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 3, 2003 5:44, Camo said:

Dont worry SSS, I am just reaching yr 12, and have to do it over 2 years due to the fact half my teachers have refused to teach me next year :S.

Heh, I had a teacher who my class drove to drinking...

She said she liked to drink until she couldn't remember her student's names.

Camo

Member #5

Nov 5, 2003 3:56
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What a f***ing champion, unsoberness is what lifes about, and its good to hear of an (un)succesful TEACHER remember what matters in life.
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
Cheetarius

Member #10

Nov 6, 2003 18:30

Now we know all about Camo and his (false) values. Go us. Such wonderful knowledge...

- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Feb 28, 2020 13:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019