Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 22:46 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: MegaMan

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
WriteMan.exe

Member #140

Oct 28, 2003 13:47
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey. I'm WriteMan.exe! I know all there is to know about MegaMan BN 2 and 3 so if ya need me, I'll be there!
"MegaMan is cool. But I'm cooler!"
   -WriteMan.exe
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 28, 2003 21:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

welcome to the program writeman.exe
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Nov 3, 2003 18:56
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Welcome to the program...
  BAD PUN!
ScionDX

Member #144

Nov 5, 2003 17:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey all, Just letting you all know that I have a megaman battle network Ezboard RPG. Its not very advanced, I don't really know great Java or HTML, but its still worth a look for all MMBN fans.

Customize your navi, buy upgrades, battlechips, and even an additional navi and PET. You can also participate in tournaments, post jobs on the job/help BBS, and even open up your own shop and run your own tournament, with a prize and rules.

http://pub162.ezboard.com/bmmbnultimatenavi
WriteMan.exe

Member #140

Nov 10, 2003 12:42

Every now and then I will drop a line about a Megaman boss!

Here's one!

Boss: FlashMan.exe
  Game: MMBN3
  Element: Elec
  HP: 300
  Info: Okay, this guy is about as easy as all get out. Low HP with a elemental disadvantage? Please. But be warned he is very fast! The quickest way to KO this guy is (White Only) Use that super expensive BambSwrd and knock him down to 40 HP! For everyone who did have the cash yet don't use your buster often. Like I said he is FAST. (Shoulda made him QuickMan! lol) Area Grabs are really good for this fight and you should really look into using them. Mettaur Shockwaves are good too (Power was upped since MMBN2...) His attack pattern is fairly predictable. Whe he gets ready to do his Neon Light he'll take off one of the orbs on his arm. Nail him here.
   -WriteMan.exe
ScionDX

Member #144

Dec 8, 2003 17:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, My RPG's URL is now different, the first crashed, so the new one is
  http://mmbnnetwarriors.proboards20.com

Also, I have a few questions for writeman, from Megaman Battle Network 3

1) How do you get the battlechips hole and prism to work? Do they have some sort of involvement with oldwood or godstone?

2) Do you have any strategies for defeating protoman V3?

3) Do you need both versions to get all 200 standard chips and fight serenade? I have 173 of them and I'm more or less stuck now...

I probably could look up the answers, but I have too much work right now.

[Editted by ScionDX on Dec 8, 2003 17:49]
msanis

Member #7

Dec 9, 2003 18:55
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmmm... I believe you are attempting with Megaman, what I tried with pokemon many years ago... good luck, you'll need it

If you try anything to make your rpg a success, make some actual graphics. Giving the game the feel of an actual console rpg always helps.

I myself was never a megaman fan (don't start a huge discussion about it), but... I suppose with the many fans it does have... you DO stand a rather good chance. The only problem I had (and I could see anyone having) is that if you do not have a few co-owners, you will have to always check your site. If you don't do that often, people will get bored and leave.

Anyway, I bet all of what I said was completely off topic. Why did I post all that, you may ask? I simply reply, "hi my name is msanis, I have no brain."
The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
WriteMan.exe

Member #140

May 21, 2004 22:30

VERY SORRY! YOU GUYS. School got me distracted. Anyway...Shoot...

-WriteMan.exe
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 22:46 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022