Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 13:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Hey MM

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
dragonmonk

Member #129

Oct 16, 2003 20:16
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I got an idea how about making BD interactive.
  By giving them personalitys.

I didn't know where to put this so I put it here.
hail the enlightend dragon battler,
  Dragonmonk
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 17, 2003 1:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Interactive by giving them personalities? I... I do not even know what that is supposed to mean. So far as I can tell, you want me to program in some sort of advanced AI system to make them respond to various treatments that would come to about no avail whatsoever

I likes the BD the way it is now thankyouverymuch. This is not one of the clean-the-poo monster raising games, but rather one based on battle.

And as for where this post belongs, most likely the Battling Dragons forum since it is, you know, about Battling Dragons.
dragonmonk

Member #129

Oct 17, 2003 18:56

no i meen give pacific creatures a pacific way they fight.
For example they would get angrier or happier with you
depending on if they win or lose.
so basicly they be better in battle the happier they are

Dragonmonk

[Editted by dragonmonk on Oct 17, 2003 19:00]
Ash10

Member #3

Oct 17, 2003 21:05
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Did
you
use
enough
lines?

Seriously, why? I mean, great, my creature is happy with me, I don't give a damn as long as it battles...I hate games that make you do all sorts of things to make your creature happy.
NOVA Mod Team Leader

Gamers Bar and Grill Executive
Camo

Member #5

Oct 20, 2003 7:44
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I could imagine that if a monster had the s***s with its master it would go "yep, well I might just fight crap today and get the s*** beat outta me, see what he thinks of that"

derpdiderp

Then again I would just make mine happy by taking him to concerts
  LESS THAN JAKE ROCK http://tst01.freeservers.com/03_10_18_lessthanjake.htm
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 20, 2003 21:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

1) Less Than Jake rocks. Good lookin' out, Camo.

2) Why was that number one? Because

3) How about creature's are happy when they actually win, YFFI? Seriously, why would a creature like to lose? That makes no freakin' sense whatsoever.

Win battles, get experience, your creature does well and is happy. Lose, and you end up with a one-year-old egg struggling to get bounce. Easy, no?
dragonmonk

Member #129

Oct 21, 2003 21:19

see it is not a bad idea but not a good one either
  Dragonmonk
Camo

Member #5

Oct 22, 2003 4:16
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think your right there Dragonmonk, I think I'd rather clean my dragons poo but.

Another LTJ fan? Saw em twice while they were down here, damn they put on a good show!
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 24, 2003 16:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Oct 17, 2003 18:56, dragonmonk said:

no i meen give pacific creatures a pacific way they fight.

Watch it with the Pacific. People from the west coast (i.e. myself) might not exactly understand you.

Idea 1: Kill the Tonics and Potions. Use Pie to replenish HP. That's, um, original, at the least.

Idea 2: Equippable items for familiars. Example: Silver Claw Kamaitachi. I mean, really, if your regular attack is a 10-power physical, at least let the initial AT go up!

I know you won't like either idea, but I have freedom of speech.

LieutenantEagle
  "This is the most kupo story I've ever heard!" ~Montblanc, FFTA
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 24, 2003 21:22

Hey, who doesn't like a pie?

Question, tho'. Why would a kamaitachi need a silver claw with it already has giant sickles for hands?

Anyhoo, Ems has relics that will modify a monster's base attack already all planned out. I'm pretty sure he's mentioned that somewhere... hopefully I didn't ruin the surprise... uh-oh...

*gets banned!*
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

LeeTupper

Member #42

Oct 27, 2003 23:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Gobbo, they're out. Did you notice the relics that made your base attack have elements? Or do you mean + damage, and other juicy effects like that, because they aren't around yet.
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Camo

Member #5

Oct 28, 2003 5:18

Is there a relic so you can clean your mosters poo then make it more happy, so it goes up to you and goes "[insert masters name], I'm a happy monster"
WriteMan.exe

Member #140

Dec 2, 2003 12:27
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think it BD is fine. I'm sure everyone agrees!
"MegaMan is cool. But I'm cooler!"
   -WriteMan.exe
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 13:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022