Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 10:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Favorite

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
dragonmonk

Member #129

Oct 2, 2003 18:47
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

what is your favorite RE game?
dragonmonk
Camo

Member #5

Oct 7, 2003 10:58
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

None really taking my fancy right about now, havn't played an RE game for some time.....
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
draggy1234

Member #97

Oct 7, 2003 17:11
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What do you mean? Are you saying you only come to the forums when you come to RE?
Camo

Member #5

Oct 8, 2003 6:31
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, pretty much in the modern days thats about it. Used to play a bit, and usually when something new is out I have a geez, but yeah, nothing really grasps my interest that much anymore.
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
VinnyD

Member #9

Oct 10, 2003 24:16
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

yah camos right, content isn't as important as forums to me anymore, you guys are hilarious, and camo is an idiot. I don't have much time anymore being a norm....well gotta get up for football 2marrow

Teamsters, so lazy and surly..
  Homer

Check it, and give me tips too cause i suck
  http://angelfire.com/gundam/vinnyd/index.html
Camo

Member #5

Oct 10, 2003 3:56

Cheers for your kind compliments Mr D, I am so keen for tommorrow! LIVID, oh yeah, heaps of my favorite bands, but I'm upset cause Frenzal are playing at the same time as Boysetsfire! Do I see my favorite band I see every 6 or so months? Or the international hardcore band? Such a big disision, probobly watch half of each set!

FFF recorded the best song ever, one of those songs you hear and go "errrr its alright" then you keep listening to it and loving it, but its not to be released yet. Shall keep you all posted!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Oct 10, 2003 16:45
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You don't play any of the games anymore?

I'm just starting to go back and play more on each of them.
  Especially LATS, since I realized there are new gyms to beat!
draggy1234

Member #97

Oct 10, 2003 19:38

It's kind of annoying for me to go constantly check for new gyms, maybe there should be a notification system for that as well...
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 10, 2003 20:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes, and over-load my server from the sheer bulk of e-mail being sent out, quite possibly qualifying my domain as a spammer and thus blacklisting it forever.

No, I have considered and it is no good. That, and I would need to think up a way to send out confirmations when a new gym is actually established, not set up since so few nowadays actually are.
Camo

Member #5

Oct 12, 2003 3:29

Maybe make a private message thing in the forum and have notifications posted through that?
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Oct 13, 2003 19:02
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I don't check constantly for new gyms, I just check every once in a while, if there is a group of new gyms, I try to fight all I can, and usually get most badges FAST
draggy1234

Member #97

Oct 14, 2003 18:30

Well new gyms ARE pretty easy to beat with a high level team for some reason.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Nov 3, 2003 11:41

For any LATS gym that survives the team I'm raising(which includes a Mewtwo that's won entire gym fights solo) then I go get my team of L100s, which will almost surely OHKO anything that's thrown at them.
draggy1234

Member #97

Nov 5, 2003 16:09

Wow, must be real powerful. Anything they haven't been able to take down in one hit yet?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 10:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022