Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 21:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Music at RE

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
writer77

Member #4

Sep 30, 2003 20:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was just lookin' through the music section on RE, just 'cause I wanted to see all the stuff that Mintman had added recently, and some things were messed up, and since I'm a real whiny person, I'm coming here to complain!!!!

Okay, not really, but I did notice the Cowboy Bebop song that I occasionally hear on the RE MIDI player wasn't in the music section. I was probably going to put that on my site, too. Also, I think the link to "Another bites the dust" was messed up, but I don't really remember.

(Wait, I really did complain, but uh.... *ends message*)
Endless Horizon: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/verdegym
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 1, 2003 13:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, KamaKami complained about this too, and I said that I would put up all of the songs one morning....

.... That was during the summer. A little thing called Endless Night's Dream happened followed by BD Tournaments. If I had free time ever in my life, it was not then.

However, I shall have to be looking for really sad updates soon, so I think I shall be able to fix up the music page..... Tuesday? Maybe Wednesday? One of those, at any rate.
writer77

Member #4

Oct 1, 2003 20:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's not really that big of an deal anyways. I was just looking for a reason to make a post, without it being completely spam. I've been spending maybe a little bit too much time on the internet lately, and whenever I'm thinking about ideas for my games, I generally randomly wander around. While I was wandering, I just happened to notice that, and I figure I'd go ahead and tell you. Speaking of broken links and whatnot, I think some of the pages on MG's site are kinda messed up. They were the last time I checked anyways. I think some of the older "rants" were broken. Why didn't I just tell him that, you ask? Er... I dunno.
Endless Horizon: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/verdegym
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 21:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022